• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami sale on NA PSN Store (Lords of Shadow 2 - $20, Ground Zeroes $10/$15, more)

GameE

I bought MGS, Suikoden. I dont know whether to buy Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate HD & Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

HORRORSHØW

just bought ground zeroes but my R2 button does not work in this game for some reason. i've tried it with different games and it works fine in those. what's going on?

Shun

Such a damn tease, still disappointed that Hard Corps Uprising wasn't ever updated during the sale.

The one thing I've wanted to drop in a long time shows up in a sale, but full price.

Scoot2005

Banned
Is the MGS HD collection normally $14.99? It's showing $13,49 on my PSN. Does that mean I can buy it for $14.99 tomorrow?

bigkrev

Is the MGS HD collection normally $14.99? It's showing $13,49 on my PSN. Does that mean I can buy it for $14.99 tomorrow?

It's normally 30 dollars. You have till GCT tommorrow to get it at the discounted price, so i'd probably buy it now lest you miss your chance

Such a damn tease, still disappointed that Hard Corps Uprising wasn't ever updated during the sale.

The one thing I've wanted to drop in a long time shows up in a sale, but full price.

This, too, has caused me considerable distress.

Me: "So I get to tell everyone that they can get an awesome un-Contra for a great price?"

Buddy: "Uh, no, someone screwed up and now they can't remove that until the next update at which point the sale won't be up."

Me: " :| "

Tizoc

...it's not part of the sale.
Your 2nd sentence contradicts itself >_>;

Top Bottom