• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Larian Studios was one of the biggest contributors during the Blasphemous Game Kickstarter campaign. They dropped a 4 figures sum.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Not many people knows this, but @larianstudios was one of the biggest contributors during the Blasphemous Game Kickstarter campaign.They dropped a 4 figures sum, never asked for their rewards and just kept making one of the best games ever done in recent years.​

GK9iTFqWsAA3l7q

Love Larian as a company.

I remember years ago, playing Divinity 2 (the action RPG, not Original Sin 2), I ran into a bug where I couldn't complete a quest and get the reward. It wasn't even a main quest, just a side one. I posted in the technical help forum, and one of the developers responded asking for my save file. Like a day later, they came back and said they fixed it for me and uploaded a fixed save file.

Little kid me was so impressed that one of the developers would go out of their way like that. They've been godtier since the beginning and I couldn't be happier for their success.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

They should say the exact amount, now I know its 4 figures I really want to know the exact figure even though I wouldn't have care otherwise, it could be exactly 1000 or it could be as much 9999, I want to know

Calculate Figure It Out GIF
Calculate Figure It Out GIF by Animation Domination High-Def
Math Reaction GIF by Windermere

Larian are very cool, they truly love what they do and it shows when they're supporting other games like this. Team17 deserves kudos for publishing a lot of good indies as well as Blasphemous.

Top Bottom