• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Latin American Football |OT| Sponsored By Televisa

Tecl0n

Today in Conmelol news a bunch of irrelevant cups are now officialized. Many lolteams believe themselves to be international powerhouses.

a few country to country skirmishes before conmebol was even created. It seems Nacional (Uruguay) is now the club with the most international cups.

So now Nacional is going to have something more to brag about in Uruguay then. Don't they have the most titles of any club in Uruguay?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
We are gonna play bunkerball against the Americans and we gonna win Dos a Cero under Tuca's wisdom.

Seems like a step gap appointment before Bielsa takes over in a few months.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
It's not like they were gonna be very favourable under Ferreti's playstyle. I remember talk three years ago about how Tena was actually glad that Gio got injured for the Olympic gold medal game because he's not very disciplined when marking opponents.

Is it me, or is the league having higher scoring games this season? It seems like the games have a higher goals-per-game average than before. I'm happy we are seeing more goals and traditionally conservative teams are also getting into goal scoring action. Except Chivas, who still have less goals than games played :/

v1lla21

Is it me, or is the league having higher scoring games this season? It seems like the games have a higher goals-per-game average than before. I'm happy we are seeing more goals and traditionally conservative teams are also getting into goal scoring action. Except Chivas, who still have less goals than games played :/
Yeah I feel like the games aren't the usual 1-2 games we were accustomed to viewing

Chivas are actually winning. It's a Christmas miracle!
Yeah and it's a great match too

v1lla21

I feel like Argentina will have a field day like they did against Bolivia. Mexico's defense is still lacking. Saw a bit of The Brazil vs Costa Rica match and it was rather tame.

Mufc1427

I feel like Argentina will have a field day like they did against Bolivia. Mexico's defense is still lacking. Saw a bit of The Brazil vs Costa Rica match and it was rather tame.
I don't think Mexico is gonna play as bad as Bolivia did. Mexico is gonna lose though.

v1lla21

Besides the collapse, Mexico played well. Can't wait till we have tecatito, and the Dos Santos brothers.

As far as Argentina. It only took them around8 minutes to dismantle Mexico's defense. Deadly as fuck. If Aguero would've started, the final score would've been different.

Top Bottom