• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Law & Order Age: 'Desmond' joins SVU, Skeet Ulrich joins LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://www.deadline.com/2010/07/skeet-ulrich-to-star-in-lo-los-angeles/

Skeet Ulrich is set to star in NBC’s latest Law & Order spinoff, Law & Order: Los Angeles. The former Jericho star is the first actor tapped for the Dick Wolf-produced series, which had cast a wide net for its five regular roles. Ulrich gradually emerged as a frontrunner for the lead role of Detective Rex Winters, a handsome, rugged former Marine with the intuition of a natural cop. Winters was 6 weeks on the job when the Rodney King riots occurred, which shaped his entire policy of policing. His personal life is a bit of a mess: his first marriage ended when he had an affair - with his former partner, to whom he is now married. According to the series’ breakdown, LOLA follows closely the template of the other Law & Order series with two detectives, Winters and thirtysomething TJ Jaruszalski at the center, joined by a captain, a prosecutor, and his assistant. LOLA, from UMS and Wolf Films, is executive produced by Wolf, writer Blake Masters, showrunner Rene Balcer and Peter Jankowski.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kecks-Exclusives-Law-1020198.aspx

Lost alum Henry Ian Cusick, who played
the time-traveling
Desmond Hume on the ABC series, is leaping to NBC. He has signed on for at least two fall episodes of Law & Order: SVU, playing a graphic artist named Erik Weber.

SVU executive producer Neal Baer, a fan of Lost, tells me he cast Ian because he is "a sharp, smart leader and very charismatic."

Could Ian finally help Detective Benson (Mariska Hargitay) get over her long romantic dry spell? (Her last lover was Kurt Moss, played by Bill Pullman, way back in 2008!) "There might be some flirtation," Baer says. "Erik meets Olivia when he comes to someone's aid. And then we'll see how it goes. Olivia is devoted to her job and knows that comes first."

uh huh, he'll probably end up being a pedophile.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Should've kept Desmond Hume as his name, so it'll be like a flash-side-sideways. Plus we'll be able to add Lost to the Tommy Westphall Universe.

Edit: Looked up the updated crossover grid and it's already on there! :O

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
FromTheFuture said:
Wow, I've only just started watching Lost, and that first line abou
t time travelling
just got me really pissed. Fuck.
Yea, this got me too. WTF is that doing in the first line, that's kind of a big spoiler.:lol :lol

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Wait, are there people who care about the love lives of SVU's main characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom