• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lawsuit filed against city, police for alleged Charlottesville negligence

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...-alleged-charlottesville-negligence/23195006/

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. – A lawsuit is being filed against the City of Charlottesville, the Charlottesville Chief of Police, and the Superintendent of the Virginia State Police on behalf of a man who claims he was assaulted by white supremacists and neo-Nazi protesters during the events on August 12.

Attorneys with Nexus Caridades Attorneys out of Charlottesville say Robert Sanchez Turner was assaulted while police officers watched and did not protect him or arrest those responsible.

The attorneys say their proof is in the footage shot by both media outlets and citizens.

“I’m eager to get answers,” said Turner during a press conference held Friday morning.

Socivol

I bet this gets dismissed but I hope it doesnt. The police response in Charlottesville was beyond cowardly and pathetic.

Hmmm....no lies detected.

They need to answer a lot of questions. Like how a dude was nearly beaten to death 10 feet from their front door

"Didn't see a thing!" Will be the response and after the police investigate the police the police will conclude the police did no wrongdoing.

Top Bottom