• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warrant issued for Alex Michael Ramos (Charlottesville beating suspect)

Lol what? Like my mind is boggled.

The nihilist, shit-posting faction of the alt-right is perhaps scariest of all, because they don't even believe in the cause. They just do it for "lulz", "liberal tears", or just the chance to hurt people as part of a group.

As a Latino, throw this freaking piece of trash idiot in jail.

"Oh poor me I'm not racist cause I have a black friend and my name is Ramos. But I hate the left so it's okay to defend myself by punching first and beating the crap out my attacker! Don't call me a white supremacist I'm Spanish!"

Scum.

As a Spanish guy, throw this freaking piece of trash idiot in jail.

"Oh poor me I'm not racist cause I have a black friend and my name is Ramos. But I hate the left so it's okay to defend myself by punching first and beating the crap out my attacker! Don't call me a white supremacist I'm Spanish!"

Scum.

Latino or Spanish?

Blizzard

Banned
I just read that chat logs for these nazis got released and they had planned violence and discussed driving cars through crowds prior to the march. Hopefully they tank these fuckers on conspiracy charges and lock them in a cell for a long time.
I'll file that under "Shocking News".

And I'm sure there are some Hispanics who support Trump, but there are also many who hate him (immigration being perhaps the most obvious reason).

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
You mean papa a la huancaina? The spicy sauce is called aji.

between that, Aji de Gallina, lomo saltado, Papa rellena (con pasas), and alfajores con manjar, my life would be complete if another Peruvian place could open up in Omaha.

We had a pretty decent one, but the owner's wife got diagnosed with ALS and he had to close up shop. We used to go at least once a month for years. Most authentic Peruvian I have had in the states, barring Miami. :(

Thank you!!! Completely forgot what it was called and I lost my recipe..need to make some asap 😁
You like it? I'm super glad! It's a delicious dish that almost everyone that I've fed it to enjoyed! It's especially good when you add either rice and chicken or just plain aji de gallina with it.

Sorry I got off topic!

You like it? I'm super glad! It's a delicious dish that almost everyone that I've fed it to enjoyed! It's especially good when you add either rice and chicken or just plain aji de gallina with it.

Sorry I got off topic!

Friend's ex is Peruvian. We used to cook up a storm back in the day, and she always made it for me because I love eating spicy..top 5 favorite sides, for sure. Thanks again! I'm looking up recipes right now..😁

Friend's ex is Peruvian. We used to cook up a storm back in the day, and she always made it for me because I love eating spicy..top 5 favorite sides, for sure. Thanks again! I'm looking up recipes right now..😁
Dang that sounds like a blast. It's good that you can tolerate spicy foods cause that's where the good stuff is!

Good luck! Hope you find a good one! Let me know if you want a recipe or a site to find one!
between that, Aji de Gallina, lomo saltado, Papa rellena (con pasas), and alfajores con manjar, my life would be complete if another Peruvian place could open up in Omaha.

We had a pretty decent one, but the owner's wife got diagnosed with ALS and he had to close up shop. We used to go at least once a month for years. Most authentic Peruvian I have had in the states, barring Miami. :(
Man you're making me so hungry. And it's 12 AM over here too! Now I need to eat all that. My grandmother makes the best alfajores that I've ever had!

You should try arroz chaufa. It's a Peruvian take on Chinese fried rice and it's sooooo good! It's probably my favorite Peruvian dish.

Oh man that so horrible that she got ALS! I can't imagine how terrible it must feel for both of them. I hope they are at least comforted in any sort of way.

I also hope you find another Peruvian restaurant out there. But nothing beats eating the food in the actual country itself according to my family.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
it's an ethnic group. many of whom support donald.

no we dont dip shit..most of us are hoping that idiot gets ousted asap . also the only hispanics that vote for trump are hispanics who are living in texas, arizona, and new mexico. those hispanics have been living in those states for generations so Im not surprised if those idiots voted for trump because none of them claim to be mexican, etc. despite the obvious characteristics...basically they're an embarrassment.

no we dont dip shit..most of us are hoping that idiot gets ousted asap . also the only hispanics that vote for trump are hispanics who are living in texas, arizona, and new mexico. those hispanics have been living in those states for generations so Im not surprised if those idiots voted for trump because none of them claim to be mexican, etc. despite the obvious characteristics...basically they're an embarrassment.
Trump got nearly a third of the Latino vote. (Better than Romney managed, even.) This obviously means many Hispanics supported Trump and it's silly you're getting all rude pretending otherwise. One of the big stories of the 2016 election was that, contrary to wide expectations, it wasn't a Barry Goldwater moment for Latinos.

(I understand these numbers are controversial in some quarters, but nothing I've seen really makes a solid argument that they are outright wrong.)

The fact it took this fucking long but they caught the people pulling a statue down straight away tells you all you need to know.

Top Bottom