• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends Championship Series: Season 4

Edwardo

W4CP6C9.jpg

Streams
Twitch
YouTube
Azubu EU LCS
Azubu NA LCS

You can find links to each of these streams on the Offical League of Legends E-Sports website: NA | EU

VODs
lolesports.com VODs
Reddit LoL Event VODs
All Stars 2014 VODs

----------

2015 Season 5 Expansion Tournament

When?
November 15-16: NA Expansion (Round 1, Online)
November 22-23: NA Expansion (Round 2, Online), EU Expansion (Round 1, Online)
November 29-30: EU Expansion (Round 2, Online)
December 12-14: NA Live Expansion (Round 3, Live)
December 18-21: EU Live Expansion (Round 3, Live)

NA Participants
  • compLexity Black
  • Curse Academy
  • Team Coast
  • Enemy Esports
  • Team Fusion
  • Team LoLPRO
  • compLexity White
  • Zenith eSports
  • Final Five
  • Monstar Kittenz
  • Fission Esports
  • Team Confusion Esports
  • Noble Truth
  • Call Gaming Team

r4iGGKo.jpg

EU Participants
  • Millenium
  • H2K
  • Gamers2
  • Reason Gaming
  • SPARTA
  • Tricked eSports
  • Meloncats
  • Ascension
  • Giants
  • Cyborg Factory
  • n!faculty
  • Different Dimension
  • SK Gaming Prime
  • Team Strix

7X4jFJH.jpg

Best of Three Series

All matches will be played on patch 4.19

Full Ruleset

Watch Here!

------------

Summer Split Standings
7wZncYZ.png
ycAw6XU.png

Spring Split Standings
Gnzm13A.png
HcywaS3.png

Spring Split Playoffs
NA LCS Congratulations to Cloud 9 HyperX! Season 4 Spring Split Champions!
XnvceR5.png
EU LCS Congratulations to Fnatic! Season 4 Spring Split Champions!
KFAHuHM.png

Schedule
Other than the three Super Weeks, there will be a total of four matches each day.
  • Thursday - EU LCS - 10:00AM PST
  • Friday - EU LCS - 10:00AM PST
  • Saturday - NA LCS - 12:00PM PST
  • Sunday - NA LCS - 12:00PM PST

Full Schedule

Check out E-Sport Calendar for daily League of Legends tournament schedules updated in your local timezones.

Format
  • 11 Weeks (3 Super Weeks).
  • Matches are Best of One.
  • Each team plays each other four times.
  • The top six teams quailfy for playoffs, the top four playoff teams qualify for the Summer Split.

Season 4 LCS changes
  • NA and EU have swapped days! This is to better accomodate international fans.
  • LCS Season 4 will be 11 weeks long. The first, eighth, and last week will be Super Weeks.

Fantasy LCS Beta
Starting this Summer Split, Fantasy LCS puts you in charge of your own hand-picked team of LCS pros. Build your team, scout the competition, watch the LCS, and compete each week against your friends. Outplay your competition and lead your fantasy team to victory. For news, rules, and instructions on how to play please visit Fantasy LCS.

For more League of Legends fun and discussion, check out League of Legends |OT5| Premade Bot, or join channel "NeoGAF" in-game.

NiL8ooH.png

Alex Ich got baited several times by being a fed Khazix and thinking he can 100-0 anyone before they can react.

Commentators hardly mention Diamond's work, I thought he was arguably the mvp of that game.

Cowtard with zero respect whatsoever.

Genja and Edward are trolls.

Leezard

Great to have a new thread for the new season. Today's games have been more or less interesting, my personal highlight being the Roccat vs SHC matchup. Their Malph + Panth combination was really well executed.

zkylon

zkylewd
zyra buys two doran's rings, flask and rushes athenes

gets out of lane 2 7 2

maybe your problem wasn't mana?

Good games today.
I'm disappointed with Alliance.

What's up with the stream? It was "bumping" if that makes sense.

And they should delay the stream,so it matches the delay they have for the audience, you can hear twice what the casters say because of this.

zkylon

zkylewd
Good games today.

What's up with the stream? It was "bumping" if that makes sense.

And they should delay the stream,so it matches the delay they have for the audience, you can hear twice what the casters say because of this.
it works fine on youtube for me

rakhir

Good games today.
It was really funny to hear every few minutes how Alliance was the forerunner for the championship and it was made from stars of League of Legends while watching them getting worked over in both games. Yeah, i don't think they will win this tournament, guys.

Highlight for me today was the wombo combo of Roccat and how their Malphite didn't give two shits about towers constantly shooting him in the face.

According to Redeye, League viewership was around 450k earlier today between Azubu and Twitch. That's insane!

My estimations are all out of wack. I didn't expect Fnatic to go 2-0, and Alliance to go 0-2. Thought SHC would beat Roccat, and CW would beat Gambit. I am bad at predicting.

EU's Super* Team**!

*Disclaimer: Not counting the two EU teams that are able to consistently compete with the best teams in the world, neither of whose members are on it.

**Disclaimer: May actually be the worst team in EU.

sleepykyo

Alliance will win today and live up to the hype. By beating a team that just barely made it in.

edit: Did they already lose again?

brian!

u wish, we already have zekent promising to beatbox during a game, dexter being kidnapped by germany, and old man hotshot coming back

the best eu had was the alliance story and thats like a long con wait till the finals of the split story

plus TSM is a consistent underdog why are we winning team, making every single game of theirs fun to watch

Annubis

So I haven't followed LoL for a while...

How come Fnatic are so good now?

They used to be low tier of the best.

So I haven't followed LoL for a while...

How come Fnatic are so good now?

They used to be low tier of the best.

Roster changes. At this point their bottom lane is completely different (at least in terms of roles) to what it used to be, and having a bottom lane that isn't garbage is insanely OP in the EU LCS, since all of the "classic" teams - SK, CLG.EU, and even M5 - had total trash for bot lanes, it just wasn't immediately obvious since they were all so bad.

brian!

they've been through a couple team changes, but I mean they were always pretty solid and their rise back had a lot to do with their willingness to innovate. at least that's what I think happened, I wasn't watching.

the only eu team I care to follow is gambit
yla star is my fav. fnatic dood probably

zkylon

zkylewd
I dont't think it was for a challenge... My guess is TSM must've waved some serious moneyz in front of his face :D
probably something like edward

$$$ + TEH AMERICUN DREAM

he went from playing against xpeke, kerp and alex ich to playing against teemo mid

he went from playing against xpeke, kerp and alex ich to playing against teemo mid

Well, he went to playing Hai, who dumpstered xPeke at Battle of the Atlantic.

(I'm mostly kidding. Fnatic was pretty obviously completely unprepared for their BotA games and it shouldn't be taken as an actual representation of their ability.)

Top Bottom