• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

zkylon

zkylewd
BMPuyOf.png

duskblade feels really strong but idk about the item in lane, specially mid it feels like it's hard to get out of vision to get the super damage. the dirk thingie is real strong tho

youmuus sounds so much worse

i think i'm gonna go duskblade black cleaver

drawkcaB

I never even bothered to read the Duskblade changes. Jesus, what the fuck.

Queued up twice as jungle first today and for the first time in months I didn't get it. I assume it's because of the new champ.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I know not everyone lives in the US but I encourage everyone on this board to take a few minutes out of your day and read up on Net Neutrality. That's all.

I know not everyone lives in the US but I encourage everyone on this board to take a few minutes out of your day and read up on Net Neutrality. That's all.
I mean, even outside of the US that shit would affect me. Plus other countries could follow suit.

Fuck ISPs.

Ocara

Only thing im sad about with duskblade changes is changing the bonus damage to physical from true. They increased the base amount though so its probably comparible against squishies, especially building lots of flat apen. (This is mostly from the perspective of apen mf which i still love playing.) New dirk changes add a bit of spice to a good double-up too.

Leezard

Only thing im sad about with duskblade changes is changing the bonus damage to physical from true. They increased the base amount though so its probably comparible against squishies, especially building lots of flat apen. (This is mostly from the perspective of apen mf which i still love playing.) New dirk changes add a bit of spice to a good double-up too.

It's much stronger against squishies actually. They upped the damage by a lot.

Kalentan

When you have a good top lane (me), good jungler, and a good mid, but then you have a cancerous bot...

Just defeating you know?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Was practicing some Xin jungle in a stack and saw the enemy jungler gank a lane early at level 3 with only red so I snatched his blue, killed him as he tried to come get it late, burned his flash and 30 seconds later smite stole his large wolf. I tried to screencap it but all chat was delicious from then on out.

"No kidding the world would be a better place if you killed yourself." Classic League experience.

zkylon

zkylewd
for the lux buffs, i really hope they undo those shitty ult reset changes they did and give her a thing that makes sense

i really hope they change that

zkylon

zkylewd
my initial experience with kayne so far is that he's really trash lol

like a really bad version of yasuo that deals no damage and is really easy to kill

i wonder if he's good at high elo

also got handed my first loss on aurelion sol. kind of my fault for teasing our kayn for his champion being bad to the point his duo buddy disconnected lol

Leezard

Kayn does seem to have some issues surviving, but I figure people are still learning him and figuring out the proper build paths. His recommended items seems weird in that crit doesn't feel good on him, but eh. His shadow assassin form does have a strong multiplier on his damage and it can become bonkers but it seems harder to play than his darkin form since you have to rely more on his increased mobility.

What if we had Kainé instead. :^)

Calvero

Banned
Kayn does seem to have some issues surviving, but I figure people are still learning him and figuring out the proper build paths. His recommended items seems weird in that crit doesn't feel good on him, but eh. His shadow assassin form does have a strong multiplier on his damage and it can become bonkers but it seems harder to play than his darkin form since you have to rely more on his increased mobility.

What if we had Kainé instead. :^)

yeah crit feels horrible. i've found cleaver and titanic as your main items to be the best. and for your smite item either cinderhulk or warrior. most likely cinderhulk would be most beneficial past early game. always go darkin never blue. spirit visage, likely either tabi or mr boots and an armor/health item.

i like kaine but replacing lame character design with lame character design is not the answer

leave my husbando alone

Jarsonot

Duskblade does feel really good on Quinn. Ditched life steal and started duskblade with the AS boots, then ghost blade, then situational.

Quinn is really fun. Haven't played in awhile and am having a great time. Pretty squishy though (the way I'm building her)

I'm working my way up to 6300IP and then going to decide on a new champ. I'm thinking either a tank, vi, or some mana less champ. Is there a fairly mobile tank?

(Also, what makes a tank a tank? Couldn't you build health/armor on anyone and be a tank?)

And yay for the weekend - LCS is back. I haven't been playing, but I watch the pros and read about league still. I think I've improved by just watching, tbh. (A LOT of room for improvement makes that possible)

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Do not buy Vi. Gimmicky all in champ. Mobility can mean a bunch of different things. Is it Warwick running around the map at 100 MPH? Is it J4 with double gap closer? What separates a tank from a non-tank is how their abilities scale. Tank champs are more likely to scale with HP or not need damage scaling to stay competitive. They also tend to just have tankier base stats too.

killatopak

Gold Member
Duskblade does feel really good on Quinn. Ditched life steal and started duskblade with the AS boots, then ghost blade, then situational.

Quinn is really fun. Haven't played in awhile and am having a great time. Pretty squishy though (the way I'm building her)

I'm working my way up to 6300IP and then going to decide on a new champ. I'm thinking either a tank, vi, or some mana less champ. Is there a fairly mobile tank?

(Also, what makes a tank a tank? Couldn't you build health/armor on anyone and be a tank?)

And yay for the weekend - LCS is back. I haven't been playing, but I watch the pros and read about league still. I think I've improved by just watching, tbh. (A LOT of room for improvement makes that possible)

Top lane or jungle?

Jarsonot

Do not buy Vi. Gimmicky all in champ. Mobility can mean a bunch of different things. Is it Warwick running around the map at 100 MPH? Is it J4 with double gap closer? What separates a tank from a non-tank is how their abilities scale. Tank champs are more likely to scale with HP or not need damage scaling to stay competitive. They also tend to just have tankier base stats too.

='( Vi looks so fun. By mobility I meant the ability to "quickly" move around the map, but it's not a deal-breaker if a champ can't, or I'd be cutting myself off of too many peeps. It's just that I'm having a blast with Quinn, got that mobility taste in my mouth. I'll look into J4, don't know much about him and double gap closer sounds good.

Top lane or jungle?

Really either. I'm bronze 5 or level 19 depending on which account. People still play weird positions for champs. It's the wild west.

drawkcaB

='( Vi looks so fun. By mobility I meant the ability to "quickly" move around the map, but it's not a deal-breaker if a champ can't, or I'd be cutting myself off of too many peeps. It's just that I'm having a blast with Quinn, got that mobility taste in my mouth. I'll look into J4, don't know much about him and double gap closer sounds good.

Really either. I'm bronze 5 or level 19 depending on which account. People still play weird positions for champs. It's the wild west.

The issue with Vi is that she's a one trick pony, and if that trick isn't working, either because you're behind or because the enemy team comp has the tools to deal with you, you're more or less fucked.

Top Bottom