• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Nekofrog

Banned
i mean

rekkles is going to be in for a shock when he goes from yellowstar to nyph.

not to say nyph is bad but fucking yellowstar, man. YELLOWSTAR

zkylon

zkylewd
says millenium in reddit

weird

Holy shit it happened. Tabzz is a free agent now. Probably ALL rekklez.

I hope Riot unban mithy, nuckeduck and incarnation for the craziest split known to man

This is too crazy
crazy how cuthroat it gets

tabzz had a great split, a few bad games during worlds (not like the rest of alliance played great) and he's out

that's awful

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm not going to assume anything anymore with this off season so much craziness. I don't think dropping Tabzz for Rekkles will do much for Alliance. If they poached YellowStar with him then that would be something.

I tried to put together likely roster lists for the NA Expansion Tournament. The top 7 ranked 5s Challenger teams, plus six relegated teams from the Promotion/Relegation tournament, will contest it. The ladder locks tomorrow night.

Three relegated teams:

Complexity - Westrice, Kez, goldenglue, Demunlul, Lohpally
Coast - Cris, Impaler, Jesiz, MashMe, Sheep
Curse Academy - Hauntzer, Saintvicious, Keane, Cop, BunnyFuFu
LoLPro - Flaresz, Thinkcard, Yusui, KEITHMCBRIEF
[Not clear if Denial and XDG, who should have spots in the tournament, will be fielding teams.]

Notable Potential Ranked 5s Teams and their current spot on the list:

1. The Cackson 5 (also known as NME E-Sports) - cackgod, Inori, dawolfsclaw, otter, Bodydrop
[Spots 2 and 3 are held by Coast and Complexity.]
4. Fusion - MaKNooN, Nintendude, Huhi, Nien, Gleeb
5. Zen E-Sports - TheSoloKing, MiMo, Easy, alextheman, k1
9. Dank Dang Gaming - RF Legendary, Prototype Heaven, Chunky, EvanRL, ExecutionerKen
18. crushed dreamz [Ex-Complexity] - Hate (formerly known as i Kenny U), Xmithie, prolly, RobertXLee, Bubbadub

This tournament looks like it could be a great watch, especially if the ex-Complexity members can make it in. Lots of ex-pros and long time hopefuls chasing LCS spots. I would make Curse Academy, Fusion and NME the favourites, but these qualifier events are famous for throwing up surprise runs.

Top Bottom