• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaked Halo 4 Gameplay

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
It looks like 343 looked at games with the raspberry jam 'injury' filter and decided that it was such a great effect they were going to apply it every time you get shot instead.

blamite

It looks like 343 looked at games with the raspberry jam 'injury' filter and decided that it was such a great effect they were going to apply it every time you get shot instead.

The same effect was in Reach, too, and Halo 3 (I think). It's never been anywhere near as persistent or intrusive as the jelly filter, and I doubt that's changing now.

Hey guys! How are you all doing?

tumblr_lwg694iHGQ1qzjix8.gif

Oh hey, my thread is back.

And this mtw junior is the guy who was supposedly a part of the leaked footage, and also the guy who tried to steal Breach at PAX forever ago. Was he actually a part of this footage? Who knows, who cares.

edit: dang it slightly live, stealin my thunder

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Sorry for zombie resurrection: Still the best leak of all time. Question - does anyone happen to know where there's a clean copy? Was explaining it to one of our new hires and words can't capture its essence.

Codes 208

"Oh great, another necrobump. I bet its a neoph-"

Holy shit its stinkles. Man i thought you were dead.

Er. Well i was able to find one link with minor changes (replaced the music) otherwise the only versions i can find are where people talk over it as if it were their own leak (which bugs me more than it should)

Top Bottom