• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Leaving PS Plus on July 18th - Stray, The Bioshock collection, Marvel's Avengers, The Borderlands collection, and more

tmlDan

Games are also going up price.

Well nintendo and xbox are starting to feel it, playstation has been charging $70 since day one of the ps5

when was the last time it went game prices went up? netflix premium went up from $12/mo to $20 a month in the span of 7 years - they have restricted sharing to make more profits. Even standard went up from $8 to $16.

Game prices have stayed at $60 since 2005, and only started trickling into the $70 range in after 2020

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Games are also going up price.

Well nintendo and xbox are starting to feel it, playstation has been charging $70 since day one of the ps5
The only reason that Xbox only just started charging $70 is because $70 is the next-gen price and Xbox did not release a new next-gen-only game until Redfall.

Sony started charging from day one because they had next-gen exclusive games available on day one.

And Nintendo charged $70 next-gen price for an old-gen game just because they could get away with it and Zelda had a ton of hype.

Codes 208

The only reason that Xbox only just started charging $70 is because $70 is the next-gen price and Xbox did not release a new next-gen-only game until Redfall.

Sony started charging from day one because they had next-gen exclusive games available on day one.

And Nintendo charged $70 next-gen price for an old-gen game just because they could get away with it and Zelda had a ton of hype.
pretty sure horizon and gowr are $70 on ps5 despite being cross gen

engstra

1 full month heads-up shoud do instead of around 3weeks time
It's alright for shorter games like Stray but some bigger games you'd need a few months notice really. For example AC Valhalla, that's a 100+ hour game. Even if I wanted to try it, if I know that it's leaving in a month's time it's not even worth starting it as there's no way I'll be able to finish it.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Is Avengers single player good?

i´ve always wanted to try it.

I tried it some time ago when it was on Game Pass because it seemed like a lot of people said the campaign was good. No, it wasn't good, it was a cringe fest.

Top Bottom