• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LEGO Marketplace Thread: Feed the Need

Ooh, I forgot all about this thread.

If anyone has any space-themed CMF's, I'd be interested in taking them off your hands.

I'm looking for the Spaceman, Space Villain, Galaxy Patrol, Intergalactic Girl, Alien Avenger, Battle Mech, Evil Mech, and any other Space figs.

Ooh, I forgot all about this thread.

If anyone has any space-themed CMF's, I'd be interested in taking them off your hands.

I'm looking for the Spaceman, Space Villain, Galaxy Patrol, Intergalactic Girl, Alien Avenger, Battle Mech, Evil Mech, and any other Space figs.

I think I have at least one of those, (can check when I get home) do you have any CMFs you'd want to trade?

Hi. Does anyone have a new or used Jabba's Palace? My Rancor Pit looks bare without it.

I have plenty of other sets, CMF, etc to trade.

Hi. Does anyone have a new or used Jabba's Palace? My Rancor Pit looks bare without it.

I have it on good authority the Glendale LEGO store will be receiving some soon :)

Seriously though, my local shop has it at about $40 above MSRP. I'm flying out of your city tomorrow morning but will likely be doing so again in a few weeks. Let me know if you want me to look for it and we can meet for an exchange.

I have it on good authority the Glendale LEGO store will be receiving some soon :)

Seriously though, my local shop has it at about $40 above MSRP. I'm flying out of your city tomorrow morning but will likely be doing so again in a few weeks. Let me know if you want me to look for it and we can meet for an exchange.

Thanks for the offer. The price is high, but I guess it's in line with most places for a retired set.

I'll see if anyone has a used set and get back to you.

Hi All,

I'm posting this wishlist/for sale or trade list.

I know that getting retired modulars is probably not going to happen, but I wanted to have my wishlist out there just in case.

Prices include domestic (US) shipping. Keep an eye on this list as I will edit it with some more wants/haves. I may throw my 10030 and 10221 out there eventually as I have no room for them.

WTS/WTT

Ninjago Ninjacopter $55
Desert Skiff $30
Umbaran Mobile Heavy Cannon $45
Attack of the Wargs $45
Star Slicer $30

Simpsons CMF (I have all figures sealed) $4
Series 9 CMF (I have all figures sealed) $4-$10 depending on figure

Looking for:

Paypal Gift Funds
Jabba's Palace (used complete)
Fire Brigade (used complete)
Green Grocer (used complete)
Market Street (used complete)
Cafe Corner (used complete)
Pet Shop (used complete)
Parisian Restaurant (used complete)
Town Hall (used complete)
Any winter village set (used complete)
Ewok Village (used complete)

These CMF:

Series 1
1. Indian w/ bow
2. Cheerleader
3. Caveman
4. Clown w/ horn
5. Zombie
6. Skateboarder
7. Robot
8. Demolition Dummy
9. Magician
10. Wrestler
11. Nurse
12 Ninja
13. Astronaut
14. Robin Hood
15. Scuba Diver
16 Cowboy (Indiana Jones)

Series 2
1. Mexican w/ Sombrero and pancho
2. Spartan
9. Mime
10 Weightlifter
11.Pop Star
16. Pharaoh

Series 3
1. Fisherman
3. Indian Chief
4. Samurai
5. Snowboarder w/ Helmet
6. Evil Robot w. Laser beam
12 Gorilla
13 Space Alien
15. Rapper

Series 4
3. Musketeer
9.Skater

Series 5

Series 6
3. Sleepy Time
5. Outlaw
7. Robot
10. Roman Soldier

Series 7
3. Guy in Bunny suit
4. Bride
5. Neptune
8. Alien 

Series 8
8. Banker
10. Santa

Series 10
1. Librarian
4. Warrior Woman
16. Motorcycle Mechanic

Series 11
2. Scarecrow
3. Bavarian girl
6. Gingerbread Man
13. Waitress

Unfortunately, I do not.

So name a price and I'll see what I can do.
I think the one I have is the Evil Mech? This one:

51sOU0pJIuL._SX425_.jpg

I'm faaaaairly sure I have a second one, I'll double check to make absolutely sure but I'm down to sell him! He doesn't have a bag or the checklist though, let me know if that's a problem.

WTS/WTT

Series 9 CMF (I have all figures sealed) $4-$10 depending on figure

Looking for:

Series 11
11. Female Scientist
13. Waitress

I'm also fairly certain I have doubles of these two, would you be willing to trade them for the Chicken Guy and Cyclops from Series 9? Same as above though, I don't have the bags or checklists for them anymore D:

Wish I had thought to keep the bags and checklists at the very least, let alone keeping any extras sealed. I opened all of them because I didn't know WTF I was doing back then with the feel-'em-up game so I just ripped 'em open and eventually got 14/16 just by luck (had to recently order the Scarecrow and Tiki God via Bricklink to complete the collection since I stopped being able to find them anywhere) but I have like a billion British Cops and at least three Welders and Climbers each.

I'm also fairly certain I have doubles of these two, would you be willing to trade them for the Chicken Guy and Cyclops from Series 9? Same as above though, I don't have the bags or checklists for them anymore D:

Wish I had thought to keep the bags and checklists at the very least, let alone keeping any extras sealed. I opened all of them because I didn't know WTF I was doing back then with the feel-'em-up game so I just ripped 'em open and eventually got 14/16 just by luck (had to recently order the Scarecrow and Tiki God via Bricklink to complete the collection since I stopped being able to find them anywhere) but I have like a billion British Cops and at least three Welders and Climbers each.

Yeah, let's do this trade!

I'll have to do some bag feeling to find chicken suit guy and I'm certain I have a loose cyclops.

Do you want to ship at the same time? I'll PM you my address once I find the chicken man.

FINALLY got a chance to get home and scope the collection, just wanted to confirm that I do in fact have extras of the Evil Mech, Scientist Lady, and Waitress.

Ryuuroden

Anyone have extras of William Shakespeare from CMF TLM? I have extras of many figures from CMF series 2-11 to trade for him.

PAB quarterly new elements at my local LEGO store:

2x2 tile
Tan

2x4 plate
Bright Yellowish-Green / Lime

1x2 slope
Bright Reddish Violet / Magenta

1x2 jumper plate
Bright Yellowish-Green / Lime

1x2 brick
Medium Blue?

1x4 plate
Lavender?

-----

Seen before

2x2 round brick
Trans Blue

Hinge Plate 1 x 2 Locking with 1 Finger On End
& Hinge Plate 1 x 2 Locking with 2 Fingers On End
Lt Bluish Grey

yami4ct

Nice that this is here. This thing'll go up on eBay in like a month or so, but I'll give GAF a crack at it.

Have:

UCS Imperial Shuttle (built shuttle+minfigs and accessories + spare parts as listed on rebrickable) also includes the box (pretty banged up) and all 4 manuals.

Want:

Paypal. Sorry not looking for trades or other offers. Need to get rid of this thing to get cash for other collections.

I'm in the US (Michigan to be exact), so shipping will probably be limited to the US for sheer cost reasons.

Nice that this is here. This thing'll go up on eBay in like a month or so, but I'll give GAF a crack at it.

Have:

UCS Imperial Shuttle (built shuttle+minfigs and accessories + spare parts as listed on rebrickable) also includes the box (pretty banged up) and all 4 manuals.

Want:

Paypal. Sorry not looking for trades or other offers. Need to get rid of this thing to get cash for other collections.

You might want to add a location. Makes a huge difference in postage. ;)

Forgot to add this to my local LEGO store PAB selection post the other day. I'll gladly pick up some cups and send at cost.

1x1 round lt bley tiles

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Trying once more a year later :)

Selling:
- helm's deep (x2) - both unopened
- haunted house - unopened
- Ninjago fire temple - unopened
- highway pickup - unopened
- sopwith Camel - opened and built once, stickers applied. I have the box for it

UK based but I'd be willing to post pretty much anywhere.

Also, if anyone is interested in the following modulars, let me know. They've been built but I have the boxes and original instructions for all except cafe corner. I don't particularly want to let them go, but if I get a good offer for them to go to a new home..
- fire brigade
- pet shop
- grand emporium
- cafe corner (not original, I bricklinked the pieces, and used a few substitutes, but it is close to original and I can provide pics if interested)

LEGO ID _ Description _____________ Asking Price ____ Condition
79103 ___ Turtle Lair Attack ______________ $50 ________ NIB
7930 ___ Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship __ $50 ________ NIB
6868 ___ Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout ______ $80 ________ NIB
6869 ___ Quinjet Aerial Battle ___________ $60 ________ NIB
7627 ___ Temple of the Crystal Skull ______ $90 _____ Opened In Box; no figs
8097 ___ Slave I ______________________ $50 _____ Opened In Box; no figs

Prices don't include shipping. I'll figure that based on your location. If shipping is over $20 I won't charge more than $20 in conus. Also this is my first post here but I have tons of feedback in the GAF b/s/t thread. Let me know if you have any questions.

Are those Quinjet and Hulk Helicarrier Breakout prices swapped? That is a low price for Quinjet, but rather high for the Hulk set compared to MSRP. I haven't investigated the aftermarket price on either, so I don't know.

OK, I am in the process of getting out of LEGO. So, I will be starting to post some stuff on here. :)

First up:

LEGO 9495: Y-Wing Fighter

This has been opened and constructed/displayed, but I have taken it apart. There is no box; it will come with all pieces and the instructions in a ziploc bag.

$40 shipped. US only, please

Are those Quinjet and Hulk Helicarrier Breakout prices swapped? That is a low price for Quinjet, but rather high for the Hulk set compared to MSRP. I haven't investigated the aftermarket price on either, so I don't know.

When I checked at the time (ebay) my prices were 10-15 cheaper...I'm certainly willing to entertain other offers.

wetwired

Where are you? I'm in Australia and a local seller has one (box has retailer seal/sticker on it and some shelf wear but otherwise sealed and new) for AUD$100

ruxtpin

Banned
Positive feedback for Great Poster - bought the Lego Quinjet and everything arrived as described! A++ - Would buy and type this post again.

ThisOne

Minifigures for sell:

Series 10:
Grandpa

Series 11:
Evil Mech

The Simpsons:
Apu

The Lego Movie:
President Business
Panda Guy

Series 12:
Battle Goddess
Fairytale Princess
Jester
Prospector
Rock Star (x2)

In total, there are 11 minifigures. I would prefer to sell them all together to one buyer rather than have offers for individual figures. They are all in very good condition and complete with pieces/accessories. I am looking to get $45 for all 11 of them but I am willing to consider other offers. Payment through Paypal. Shipping only to the United States. PM me if you're interested or have an offer.

Kito

Have

Wizard
Princess
Pizza Guy
Spooky Girl
S13 Paleontologist
[all factory sealed*]

Updated: Need

Lifeguard
Genie Girl
S13 Fencer
S13 Unicorn Girl
[factor sealed]

*identified by touch, and also bump codes - which work if all samples come form the same box; I purchased a (66% full) box of S12. Above characters guaranteed.

I have for trade:
-Jester
-Pizza Guy
-Dino Hunter
-Lifeguard

Five months later so I doubt it, but do you still have Lifeguard and is it factory sealed?

Rootbeer

Banned
If you were selling those Dino sets a year ago I'd have jumped on. But with the Jurassic World sets coming I just can't justify the prices they are going for. Best of luck though.

Have

Wizard
Princess
Pizza Guy
Spooky Girl
[all factory sealed*]

Need

Lifeguard
Genie Girl
[factor sealed]

*identified by touch, and also bump codes - which work if all samples come form the same box; I purchased a (66% full) box of S12. Above characters guaranteed.

Five months later so I doubt it, but do you still have Lifeguard and is it factory sealed?

Hey. I'll check. It's in a bin with dozens of polybags and CMF, so I'll get to it this weekend.

I'm pretty sure it's sealed.

Kito

Hey. I'll check. It's in a bin with dozens of polybags and CMF, so I'll get to it this weekend.

I'm pretty sure it's sealed.

Please PM me if you find him.

Edit: I found him and Genie Girl today in the supermarket, but thank you anyway. I've updated my list.

Top Bottom