• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let's Watch: Siglemic to reclaim 120 stars World Record [NEW WR. Your turn, Nero.]

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
+0:35... fuck...

Luigi87

Yeesh, two minutes lost.

Do you guys understand that he throws games on purpose? He would hold both records and nobody would come to his channel so he would lose out on ad revenue.
I've considered this.
But then he could still stream to break his own record. Nothing stopping that.

Orayn

jBkBW.gif

It isn't fair.

If he would have died almost anywhere else, or even just earlier on that one star, he probably could have spared the lost time.

Rekubot

Do you guys understand that he throws games on purpose? He would hold both records and nobody would come to his channel so he would lose out on ad revenue.

If he can become this good at Mario 64 in 2 years I'm sure he can master other games. Which I and thousands of others will be happy to watch. If he is botching his runs for ad revenue, someone should tell him he doesn't need to.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Depressing...

Yoshichan

Who has the current WR?

Top Bottom