• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lies of P Getting DLC Content in Second Half of 2024

Who is P and why do they lie?

Animated GIF

FeralEcho

Most amazing non-From Soulslike out there currently. It was my personal GOTY 2023, I'm excited to see where they go with the dlc.Hopefully they are big in size akin to From Software expansions.

Markio128

Not played it yet, but I’ll pick it up with a decent discount. My respect for Korean devs is pretty high after SB. It’d make a nice PS+ catalogue game tbh.

Paltheos

Pretty damn cool. I've been holding back on buying as I've been waiting for the DLC so I can run through in one-go. Seems it's almost time.

Also from looking over their earnings report they apparently have... a Gagharv trilogy game in the works? Just from the genre listing it looks like a gacha. How many people are even going to play something like that? I'm a Falcom fan and anything prior to the mid-00s doesn't have much brainspace (Zwei 1 is the furthest back I've gone).

I am just finishing Stellar Blade and was recommended this game. I went to buy it, but it seems that the disc version is as rare as a unicorn. I can't bring myself to pay a non-refundable $80 CAD for this game on PS5. I see that it goes on sale for $60, but even that is a bit much to ask for a digital game.

I started playing this on PC, a few weeks back. I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me. Love the blocking system.
I need to continue it, I feel I am quite deep into the game and probably going to reveal some critical plot point, soon.
Pleased to hear it's getting DLC, as I already feel the replayability in the game, while going through it my first time.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Sounds great. Base game surpassed all my expectations so I'm excited to see what they come up next.

South Koreans are releasing some good stuff, here's hoping they keep doing so.

stn

Looking forward to it, have been saving my second run for the DLC. Lies was really really solid.

Mortisfacio

Of all the soulslike games, this was my favorite. I'm excited for anything new from this. There was an abandoned stargazer about midway through the game that wasn't usable. My assumption is this will be in some way connected? Or just forever meant to be unusable. Who knows. Either way, happy to see more.

FeralEcho

Team Ninja hold the crown for best non-From Souls games.
braveheart GIF
Yeah Nioh is up there as well though I'd say it's a bit more different in style,Nioh is a faster more tactical Ninja Gaiden more so than Dark Souls but it's an incredible series nonetheless,also Stellar Blade is incredible as well but again, it's different in style than From Software Souls games,Lies of P is probably the one with the most in common with Dark Souls and Bloodborne,from the way they tell the story to the worldbuilding to the combat and visuals.

Regardless,anyone who loves Soulslikes or hell,amazing games in general need to play all 3 of these series.

EDIT: I left out Rise of the Ronin and Wo Long as I haven't played them so can't comment on them

Last edited:
Top Bottom