• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lifeless job...

HighPoly

Banned
Yeah, I'm doing my second university guys... You know, I'm studying my legal university to be a kind of jurist!

I can always imagine my life going to the job, when I finally be approved in a public competition as a Judicial Analyst...
Lonely inside that sad court, NO, lonely inside that office, that is inside that stupid court, with all those papers, boring computers, reading and writting lifeless things about anothers problems in justice..
Oh God, that poor conffee, with a disgusting sugar!

Ok, there's something worse than this... BE A LAWYER....

Well, I'm thinking in making my highway to teaching! I'm trying to be a Doctor and then a good professor !

I know, academic places are boring, but I'm good speaking to another!

Maybe my nightmare could be my cure!!! like, bullying and peer rejections at school... This is my time!
this is my turn ! ! !

Davesky

jesus GIF

Interconnectedness brah. Theres meaning and a purpose behind everything.

I saw a post on Reddit of a guy who makes 250k a year and said he was empty and drunk all the time because his life was miserable. I wish you luck on that new venture, I like my current job, but sadly it does not pay a decent wage in comparison to other places.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Yeah, I'm doing my second university guys... You know, I'm studying my legal university to be a kind of jurist!

I can always imagine my life going to the job, when I finally be approved in a public competition as a Judicial Analyst...
Lonely inside that sad court, NO, lonely inside that office, that is inside that stupid court, with all those papers, boring computers, reading and writting lifeless things about anothers problems in justice..
Oh God, that poor conffee, with a disgusting sugar!

Ok, there's something worse than this... BE A LAWYER....

Well, I'm thinking in making my highway to teaching! I'm trying to be a Doctor and then a good professor !

I know, academic places are boring, but I'm good speaking to another!

Maybe my nightmare could be my cure!!! like, bullying and peer rejections at school... This is my time!
this is my turn ! ! !

Chris Pratt What GIF

• LOL
Reactions: RNG

jonnyp

Find meaning outside your job. It's okay to just have a job to make money to support being able to do things you actually care about.

You can but that sounds horrible to me and a recipe for unhappiness long term, given how much of our lives are tied up into our jobs.

Last edited:

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
You can but that sounds horrible to me and a recipe for unhappiness long term, given how much of our lives are tied up into our jobs.
The majority of people won't land their dream jobs, or even their dream career. There are plenty of decent paying jobs that aren't flashy or glamorous, but someone has to do them. It's just a fundemental reality - most people are going to settle for unfulfilling careers. That is why you need to be able to find happiness unrelated to your career.

jonnyp

The majority of people won't land their dream jobs, or even their dream career. There are plenty of decent paying jobs that aren't flashy or glamorous, but someone has to do them. It's just a fundemental reality - most people are going to settle for unfulfilling careers. That is why you need to be able to find happiness unrelated to your career.

I haven't landed my dream job or career but I still enjoy the job and career I have made. Of course you need to find happiness outside of work but having a job you hate would make that difficult I would think.

Top Bottom