• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name English Dub Coming this Month via Free Update

Sega and RGG Studio have announced that the English dub for the latest entry of the Like a Dragon franchise, Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name, will arrive this month via a free update.

No precise date or time has been announced yet, but we’ll keep you all updated.

SimTourist

no-one-cares-i-dont-care.gif

Chukhopops

Already finished it but I’m curious if the dub will do justice to the original performance, especially the amazing ending scene.
It probably will not though

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
is it yoooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg yea?

Dazraell

Wtf, it didn't even have dubs!? Glad I waited.
Make sure to check some previews of english dubs that are making rounds on YouTube before playing. We all are making jokes it will be bad, but seriously though, these previews are far from being good

nowhat

I'm sure this will be great for the three people who have not played the game already although they wanted, and prefer an English dub.

(no disrespect to Yong Yea though - not a huge fan of his content, but he wanted to be a VA and so far it seems to be working out for him)

El Muerto

Looks like someone made a dub mod that replaces Yong Yea with i'm assuming an A.I. version Darryl Kurylo's voice. This seems to be really well done. Truly a Christmas miracle.

Top Bottom