• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Like a one man human centipede"

Vizzeh

Banned
Can you take any photos of the issue? I think everyone should put down the pitch forks and wait for the OP to elaborate.

He should have elaborated in his opening post, it seems more directed at condemning the system rather than trying to fix it

Hrothgar

I am sorry to say, but the PS4 you won hasn't deemed you worthy of receiving it and has initiated self-destruction mode.

PS: You put it in a enclosed glass box didn't you?

You'd think in current day and age, a video or photo would be up.

Good luck, OP. We will see more posts like these for the next upcoming year from all sides. Its going to end with "So I did a hard reset. Seem to be working", isn't it?

iNvid02

move close up to the console and whisper this into the aux port

"if you dont do something right this fucking minute im going to put knack inside of you"

Mononoke

Banned
Why should anyone give a thread with no actual proof of the problem credibility?

I see your point of view. But it's been known for a week now that he won it from Taco Bell. Would be a pretty long con to fake shots that he won, and then fake the shipping pictures as well.

So if he does in fact have a PS4, why would he lie about this? Then again, it is the internet. lmao

move close up to the console and whisper this into the aux port

"if you dont do something right this fucking minute im going to put knack inside of you"

ibdmdjEyr4KM17.gif

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
I think something as serious as this acquisition, 2 days before Launch "requires" a video for proof... this is too big a forum, seen by to many to just throw words out

Why ? Otherwise it might be bad PR...and people might not buy a PS4? Are you personally worried?

On a real. I dont why people are making jokes. Its a bit far to say preorder cancelled but unless OP is some obvious joke persona ive never heard of, its worth giving him the benefit of the doubt. As someone that has had more than one PS3 bricked by updates, im actually interested to see what is happening here.

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
The console freezed up? And you didn't hard boot it but created a thread instead?

LOL

Well of course. Hell, there are people in extreme emergencies over in the OT that post on GAF before calling police/ambulence/fire.

Valkyria

Banned
Do as they have told you. Plug the DS4 with the USB cable and press the power button until it shut down, Them press again to power it and keep on pressing it to more beeps. You should be in the recovery menu, Press restart Ps4 and everything should be fine.

Top Bottom