• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Linda McMahon Campaign worker receives check and condom, check bounces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

I would watch a Soap Opera with Macho Man more than any other show on television.

i2jtexmINIPV.gif

I'd rather see the sitcom adventures of Daniel Bryan and Kane than any HBO show.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
OK so I just now realized that this lady is the wife of Vince McMahon. Now I get all the wrestle-GAF gifs..

I can be dense sometimes.

YOU SHUT UP

This gif spam sucks and you guys know it. It may be better than pop gaf, but honestly that isn't saying much.

I won't disagree, since I have no idea what Pop-GAF is like myself, but there's two things to consider about the direction that the thread has gone in:

1) The article is pretty poorly written, and there aren't many details to go off of for a weighty discussion. Plus, most of the other news outlets that are covering the story are just re-posting or selectively quoting the original article. So I'm pretty sure that the thread would boil down to a long line of posters calling McMahon a piece of shit for letting something like this happen on her watch, with a bunch of gifs from other shows being posted instead. If you think something like that would be so much more intellectually stimulating, then we'll just have to agree to disagree on that point.

2) Somebody asked for these gifs. If the whole thread decided to indulge him or her, that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Outside of the massive bandwidth drain, it's no more disruptive that the way that one poster gets quoted by a ton of people in other threads (often with the same amount of gifs to boot); if anything, it's less disruptive because the poster actually asked for it, and that request probably won't be turned into a humiliating tag either.

But if you're so upset about the gifs, then here:
http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/201...-youre-screwed-condom-then-his-check-bounced/

There's a video for the story, and a picture of the check and the condom. See? It's a valid contribution to the topic.

sandowyourewelcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom