• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Linkin Park Announces One Night Show to Honor the Life of Chester Bennington

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

20170918_144525_10272_1011690.jpeg

Linkin Park announce a special show in honor of Chester. The one-night-only celebration will take place in Los Angeles at the legendary Hollywood Bowl on Friday, October 27, 2017. The band will be joined by a number of other artists, for an unforgettable night of music to honor the man that touched the lives of so many around the world.

source (also credit to belushy for pointing it out)

In addition to the announcement of the show Linkin Park has also released an official music video to One More Light. It does a nice job honoring Chester.

zulux21

I wonder who they will get for vocals. Probably multiple people, but any ideas?

there are no known details but I would imagine that Kiiara would be an easy lock.

beyond that I wouldn't be surprised if Steve Aoki, members of the foo fighters, members of stone sour, and members of imagine dragons were there.

I am sure there are others I am forgetting but I know that Steve Aoki was hit hard and even made a new mix to try and honor Chester. The members of the foo fighters have talked a few times about how they had to go through something like linkin park has and have been pretty upset about things. Corey Taylor has also been pretty vocal about things, and Dan Reynolds openly talked about his own battle with depression after Chester took his life and is no doubt a huge fan.

Jared Leto would be another decent bet since he at least tried to honor Chester at the MTV music rewards (tried being the key word as MTV screwed that up horribly)

edit: my bad then. please close this thread mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom