• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

List of developers on-board for PS4 [Up: Full List]

jorgeton

Still kinda shocked Tri Ace is listed. Hoping for a good outcome. List is great though, but not very surprising overall.

hteng

Banned
anyone think the last guardian would just become a PS4 launch title?

and hell yes Fromsoft is on, Dark Souls PS4, make it happen

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Prodigy Design

Hmmm, well, this is us (we are listed with our legal name under SCEE, Prodigy Design Limited). We don't have PS4 kits or a developer/publisher license and as yet have not submitted any concepts for development. We haven't even stated any intent to develop for PS4 (arguably, I've implied the opposite).

Curious.

randomkid

Hmmm, well, this is us (we are listed with our legal name under SCEE, Prodigy Design Limited). We don't have PS4 kits or a developer/publisher license and as yet have not submitted any concepts for development. We haven't even stated any intent to develop for PS4 (arguably, I've implied the opposite).

Curious.

This is pretty amazing, ha.

Taurus

Curious.
Bwahaha, holy shit this is just golden! :D

Soriku

Curious.

Then who was game?

Hero

Curious.

Oh boy. Can they use your studio name like that?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Bohemia interactive is on that list so DayZ ?

ironcreed

Banned
The days of having to own all the consoles may be coming to an end for me. The PS4 is more than I can ask for. I may look at Microsoft's nextbox in a couple of years, but I can't see myself needing anything more than what Sony is offering for awhile.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
You know whats funny? Unlike Nintendo I would bet money those developers will actually follow up on this and make games for the PS4

Ha

Ha

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Oh boy. Can they use your studio name like that?

I'm not exactly worried about them listing our studio as it doesn't mean much to have us up there (especially given that isn't a brand we use externally anyway).

Was more concerned about what the implication is for all the other names up there and what the actual explicit commitment to the platform is.

Hero

I'm not exactly worried about them listing our studio as it doesn't mean much to have us up there (especially given that isn't a brand we use externally anyway).

Was more concerned about what the implication is for all the other names up there and what the actual explicit commitment to the platform is.

Yeah, definitely agree with you on that one. Was just curious what you personally felt about it. Will be interesting to see what happens, I think the absence of EA was pretty big tonight.

Margalis

Banned
These lists are always completely pointless. What does "on-board" mean? Even 3DO claimed to have like 300 developers signed up. Many of the devs on this list will never release a PS4 game.

I see some JRPG devs there. Hopefully, they find a way to innovate and even bring back some previous "innovations" in JRPG's that were just ignored - like the ring system from Shadow Hearts.

These lists are always completely pointless. What does "on-board" mean? Even 3DO claimed to have like 300 developers signed up. Many of the devs on this list will never release a PS4 game.

If we've learned anything from recent hardware launches, this list will be culled by about a half as we get closer to launch.

zroid

Banned
Nintendo?
:p

edit:
jgYfcyhRcDqTu.png

well that didn't take long

Top Bottom