• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Town Hero for PS4 coming west alongside physical edition on June 2 in North America, June 5 in Europe

Mista

Banned
Little-Town-Hero-PS4-Ver_02-18-20_001.jpg

NIS America will publish the PlayStation 4 version of Little Town Hero in the west alongside the previously announced “Big Idea Edition” physical version for Switch on June 2 in North America, June 5 in Europe, and June 12 in Oceania, the company announced. The PlayStation 4 version will also release physically.

Like the Switch version, the PlayStation 4 version of the “Big Idea Edition” will cost $49.99 and include a copy of the game, art book, poster, lapel pin set, and official soundtrack CD with music composed by Toby Fox.

In Japan, the PlayStation 4 version of Little Town Hero is due out both physically and digitally on April 23. The Switch version will receive a physical release on the same date.

Little Town Hero first launched digitally for Switch in October 2019. The physical release will add an “Easy Mode” that lowers the attack and defense of enemy Dazzits, and causes Special Effects from enemies to show up less often. The digital version will presumably receive this mode via a free update.
Gematsu

Pejo

Some people would say that this game killed all the Pokemon that didn't make it into S&S. Other than that, I haven't heard good things about it.

Jooxed

Gold Member
t's a great palette cleanser if you go in expecting that. It is not going to revolutionize your world. I would equate it more to a card game than an RPG. I would watch some videos and make sure it's your style. I played it in between some games and enjoyed my time with it. There is an OT too somewhere around where someone posted some screenshots. Some of the scenery is pretty charming.

blackjon24

This game might have been a standout on the switch but it doesn't have a prayer of a chance at getting any attention from ps4 player

t's a great palette cleanser if you go in expecting that. It is not going to revolutionize your world. I would equate it more to a card game than an RPG. I would watch some videos and make sure it's your style. I played it in between some games and enjoyed my time with it. There is an OT too somewhere around where someone posted some screenshots. Some of the scenery is pretty charming.

Sounds kind of like Attack of the Friday Monsters in spirit.

Top Bottom