• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lollipop Chainsaw Remake announced for 2023

Javthusiast

Banned
Leaked sneak peak of the new protagonist for modern audience

AMHqXlt.jpg
Thats Hot GIF by MOODMAN

Krathoon

I got the game. Barely played it.
I tend to collect games and not get around to playing them.
Already 10 years old, eh?
I need to go through my Suda games.

Last edited:

Krathoon

I haven't heard of this one.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Great! I don't have a girlfriend so when I play I imagine I'm her zombie boyfriend and suddenly everything is alright in the world!

Also it's a fun game.

Best WAIFU is Lollipop WAIFU mmmmmmmm 😍😍😍😍

:messenger_frowning_

Someone give me a paper bag, because the comment made a lot of shame on me.

Krathoon

Really, the game is what Buffy the Vampire slayer should have been. It really leans on the teenager cheerleader aspect.

If I remember right, she also had sisters.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Why not shadow of the damned remake tho?
My man. I loved that game, only issue I had with it is some unskippable cutscenes.
It’s as juvenile as Beavis and Butthead laughing when someone says “hard” (huhuhuhuhuh), but the Big Boner scene is legendary, and the voice acting is stellar throughout. Nice gameplay too, it ain’t RE4 but it holds its own.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
So many great games out there that can be remade... and they decided to remake this game?

deja_q_hd_046_resized_6484.jpg
Which game would you rather Dragami have remade?:

• Demon Gaze
  • Demon Gaze II
  • Demon Gaze Extra
  • God Wars: Future Past
  • Lollipop Chainsaw
  • The Lost Child
  • LoveR
  • LoveR Kiss
  • Natural Doctrine
  • Relayer
  • Root Letter
  • Root Letter: Last Answer
  • Root Film

JayK47

Fingers crossed it isn't like the GTA Trilogy "Definitive" Edition. The music was one of the best parts and it sounds like a lot of the music needs to be changed. I hope they do not cut any other content. Not a fan of remakes, since they can change so much. Controls, physics, etc. I would prefer an upscaled version that can run at 4K and at 60 FPS. I would prefer it if the original game was backwards compatible on the Xbox One/Series.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
To all those worried about censorship, they wouldn't even bother with it if they were bothered about offended people

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
6WKee78.jpg

qQbOmuC.jpg

Never played the original, or even saw it. Are those remake pics or PS3-era pics?
They look new, I can't say I've seen those before.
I mean if that's in-game then improvements have been made compared to this
Lollipop-Chainaw-Screenshot-17.jpg

Last edited:

Pejo

Gold Member
Cautiously optimistic with this. I'll at least wait and see what it looks like. The original game was okay, nothing earth shattering. Is this the only Suda game that they own the IP rights to? I'd like to see Killer Is Dead remade someday, it was a surprisingly great game under the jank.

Barakov

Nice. Never got around to playing the first one. I'll be there day 1 providing the assets are enhanced and not nerfed.

Top Bottom