• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven rated by ESRB

L~A

Looks like we got the full English title! ESRB just rated the game (T for Teen), so I guess XSEED will have an announcement in the upcoming weeks.

Content Descriptors: Fantasy Violence, Mild Language, Partial Nudity, Suggestive Themes

Rating Summary: This is a role-playing game in which players help an innkeeper assist a maiden to regain her memories. From a 3/4 over-head perspective, players explore landscapes, interact with characters, and battle fantasy creatures (e.g., dinosaur, gargoyles, robots). Players use swords, guns, and magic spells to defeat enemy creatures in turn-based combat. Battles are accompanied by mild explosions and impact sounds. One sequence depicts a character impaled by a sword. The game contains some suggestive material: a bath house sequence depicting female characters with exposed buttocks and/or partially obscured breasts; a female character scrubbing another character's breasts; dialogue pertaining to breast size (e.g., “You really lucked out when filling out, huh” and “I wished mine were that big.”). The word “a*s” can be heard in the game.

For those who don't know, it's that 3DS game by ex-Neverland Co. developers.

Source (via Gematsu)

L~A

Well, I guess that's how they translated "Spirit" (whatever the girls are supposed to be).

L~A

image.php

Was the original subtitle "Stairway to Heaven?"

Nope, it was just 'Kinki no Magna' (literally Forbidden Magna).

Top Bottom