• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

sakuori

CNBxUGbU8AAWJSZ.jpg

Now I will patiently wait for EX.
RIP thumbs.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I just do the 4x now. I can't imagine playing the song 100 times... I'm already tired of playing the new EX song just to get the tokens. lol

Yeah, I just play the hard version of the song enough to try and get a second tier score at it, play the 4x song until I FC it (hopefully just once), then keep playing the EX version to try and FC them. Playing the Hard version any more than what is absolutely necessary seems like hell.

froliq

I've been doing an event again, probably first time of this year. Of course I just went and decided to do it for 2 versions too, but now I feel like I have had enough already.

Those JP dailies are amazing though. Free loveca a day.

Marche90

So yesterday I managed to get ahold of an old iPhone 3GS and thought: "neat! Another platform where I'll be able to play LLSIF!"

Lol

The damn thing absolutely chokes when playing Nico Puri on Hard so bad that it drops notes and makes the player lose an utterly ridiculous defeat. Can't even begin to think how bad it would have been if I had played Extreme. Shame, it would have been useful to finally drop the game from my main cellphone, which only has 2gb of usable memory.

GoXDS

the curving paths for the notes is weird... and the outfits totally don't match the persona/character of some of the girls (from what I've seen in the anime) x_x

CoinArt

Ghost Maki GET.

I generally get score match SRs with a day or two to spare, but token ones are always much more closely-run things.

PK Gaming

latest

So let's talk about Yoshiko

She's a freaking Chunni, a perpetually unlucky loner who has serious delusions of grandeur

When it snows, she falls. When she goes on trips, it rains

She always gets sick with Influenza during exams

And she refers to herself as Johannes

There is no doubt that in my mind that she'll be the best Love Live! Sunshine character.

GoXDS

Ghost Maki GET.

I generally get score match SRs with a day or two to spare, but token ones are always much more closely-run things.

with SM you're forced to trudge along at a constant pace while with Tokens, you tend to stockpile and do at the last minute. that could be the reason

CoinArt

with SM you're forced to trudge along at a constant pace while with Tokens, you tend to stockpile and do at the last minute. that could be the reason

Partly, but that would imply that I end up with either significantly more points than necessary or with remaining stockpiled tokens. They either don't pace them the same or I consistently do well at SM (I think I'm pretty middling). That, or something about token events causes me to use stamina less efficiently. Perhaps I'm subconsciously disinclined to play when I have a backlog of tokens to spend? Whichever way it is, I prefer SM!

Himemiya

So let's talk about Yoshiko

[...]

And she refers to herself as Johannes
Fixed.

This spelling has the medieval and dramatic flavour that chuunis live and breathe. The other name means nothing to the overwhelmingly western audience you're trying to sell her to.

chrono01

The struggle for Maki is real
I was just about to post this. Normally, the two Loveca reward event bonus cut-off is safe or near-safe, but this time...

I'm at 24,553 now, and 603 tokens to spend. I should be okay for that second Maki SR. Maybe. I don't know, this is pretty competitive.

Maki power?

Edit - There go. Final score, 28,638. I hope it's enough.

Labrys

I was just about to post this. Normally, the two Loveca reward event bonus cut-off is safe or near-safe, but this time...

I'm at 24,553 now, and 603 tokens to spend. I should be okay for that second Maki SR. Maybe. I don't know, this is pretty competitive.

Maki power?

Edit - There go. Final score, 28,638. I hope it's enough.

I think estimated cut off for T2 was ~25,000 so you should be good.

Next event is Honoka right? I might try tiering for her, she's not very popular on the EN server is she?

Azuran

Banned
Welp I guess I'm joining you guys from now. My friend just got me into this thing and now I'm starting to believe I may develop an addiction since it's actually way more fun that I was expecting.

I don't know whether that's a good thing or not..

#TeamMaki for the the ones who care :p

Top Bottom