• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Articalys

@Articalys
that's an interesting find there. it kinda scares me the number of people with Rank 500+... even one with Rank 972?!
I mean, for the whales who go crazy in every event, that exp has to end up somewhere

And why would you do three sets of 10+1 limited scouting when there's no guaranteed SR? You're basically just asking to get bitchslapped by the RNG gods at that point.

Articalys

So starting about 17 hours from this post, Klab is implementing a nine hour long version update. In the middle of an event.
They're going to hand out 5 LS as an apology to everyone, but still

why

t1441681200z0.png

sakuori

So starting about 17 hours from this post, Klab is implementing a nine hour long version update. In the middle of an event.

why

t1441681200z0.png

!!!
Holy shit 9 hours?
I missed the time part when I checked the maintenance note.

Oh well I'm at work anyway.

All that effort and the middle circle still isn't exactly between the gap of their hands.

He/she should've reversed the parabola(?) so you have to punch their faces lol.

JoeFu

Banned
Wasn't there someone in original thread that did that? I remember seeing someone post their LLSIF controller. Looked pretty cool.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yeah, they made it out of cheaper materials.

Also, 9 hour maintenance? Hopefully this is for 3.0 or at least 2.1 enhancements like seeing which ones you've leveled up.

JoeFu

Banned
I hope if there is a sunshine game it improves on LLSIF and is nothing like starlight stage.

I don't like much about starlight stage. tbh. pretty hard to play on phone with thumbs

also lol at admitting to watching a pirate version of the movie

About to see the movie so excited for this

Just 2 more hours till it downloads

I didn't say it was me doing the download.Which is not. A friend of my is. no is not a member here

but anyway just forget i said anything

for posterity

if you say anything about the movie....

Also since movie is going to air in theaters soon what should our policy be on spoilers? Mark them all until bluray comes out? Make another thread in OT for it?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sunshine School Idol Festival will still have muse as the R, SR and UR cards with the Aqua girls reduced to commons to be forgotten with the rest.

chrono01

why

t1441681200z0.png
Wait, nine hours? Damn, that's insane. Thanks for the warning, I'll be sure to spend all of my LP before then.

Labrys

It would have the same effect on everybody... No one can play during this time. So... nothing will change?

Well, I've just been hearing chatter that the tiers are gonna be messed up because of the 5 loveca or something? I wasn't sure.

JoeFu

Banned
Probably, but if everybody gets 5 loveca and everybody uses 5 loveca, essentially nothing would change unless you just have a really low amount of LP.

Hachitora

Only had about 13k when the update hit. Doubt I have a chance of getting the card anyway. Probably will get the next gem reward and call it quits

Marche90

So after the update which, btw, made the game too freaking big for my cellphone (LL is essentially the only game app I can mantain. I had to switch to lite versions of a few programs in order to keep some free space, too.) I have felt that the timing for the songs is all kinds of messed up. Trying to fix the issue with the timing calibration tool of the game didn't helped at all, and I'm in a posición where either I have to focus on the visuals to hit the notes or exclusively rely on the song ignoring the visual and audio feedback of the notes. Am I the only one with this issue?

Thinking of jumping ship to Starlight Stage if nothing gets fixed OTL

sakuori

I felt the SE and the notes are somewhat delayed so I checked Twitter if anyone else is having the same issue. Looks like most of the people are having problems with it after the update.

KLab seems to be breaking something else in the game after updates.

ZetaEpyon

Oh good, it wasn't just me then.

Honestly the game feels a lot smoother/snappier for me overall (placebo?), but the timing is all kinds of messed up.

It's back up. Was anyone else's timings way off? Had to recalibrate because it felt awful.

Edit- I should refresh before posting. Looks like this is old news.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I full combo'd Start Dash twice in a row so maybe I'm lucky.

Or maybe my timing was so off that the bug has caused my timing to appear good.

GoXDS

what else did they really change? only thing I saw was App name change. the update JP version got around this time included:
-Added function to view previous event stories (from the School idol diary collab events)
Accessible by going to the Story screen and selecting イベントストーリー (Event Story)
You will only be able to see story chapters that you unlocked in previous events
-The maximum number of units you can have has been increased to 7
-The icons that appear during lives when perfect lock is active have been moved to the bottom half of the unit icons. Also, only one of each icon type will be displayed, even when multiple perfect locks are active.
-Various UI adjustments
-Various bug fixes

we didn't get those ._.

Oh well this update is a bit shit. My inputs are terrible. I'm now on -25. And the SFX sound off/bad. But it's okay, it is only during CENSORED's score match event.

And Love gem prices went through the roof.
But I've never bought any anyway

Yeah, gem prices went up for Europe for VAC stuff.

The timing this was annoying. If I tried to recalibrate it would generally put me around -20 to -25 which felt considerably worse. Manually set it to +5 and feels pretty good now.

Azuran

Banned
Everyone complaining about the timing and yet here I am FCing songs that were kicking my ass a few days ago. My natural timing being so bad is actually helping me out.

Top Bottom