• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Hachitora

Did a 50 gem draw on my ipod account and got Animal Maki :p
PjlizjG.png

Draxal

What's with the two Cutie Panthers? One uses 180 books and the other uses 45. Does one grant more points or something?

Exactly, people horde their books to play that version (called 4x) or the ex version. I also do the 4x versions of normal and hard for completionist sake.

Mokoi

Banned
Finally!!! Looks like most of us are now out of UR despair? Except for maybe owly and some other guys hope you guys get your UR soon :p

edit: rip old despair team.

lol forgot about that picture. It's nice to see queen Nozomi on top; however, that ranking no longer holds anymore.

I didn't even know getting a UR was a good thing or what UR even meant during that time!

whoa you're playing again?

I think I removed you from my friends list a few weeks ago :( Sorry. Said you haven't played in like 70 days or something.
No worries. I only started playing again when the first score match started, I kept up with the log-in rewards at the very least.

Hachitora

Thanks, thanks. I want to spend more time in this community but I don't really... enjoy this site anymore. lol I'll try to pop in every once in awhile since you guys are great. :)

Psh, this thread is basically the main reason I still go here.
Check out my sick FC everyone. I know I'm just too good. :D
I'm so proud
I wish the best players in here would get matched together in score match

so we could really know
That would be interesting. I wish there was a way we could choose who to play against. Like, make a room and invite people or let random people join.

JoeFu

Banned
Just wish I could hurry and get 1,2 Jump EX FC'd in JP. I did it in EN. I think.

It shouldn't take so long and I still need to do Pure Girls Project ;_;

I don't know how I got Pure Girls Project second try. Oh well, not gonna complain since it took me 41 to get Susume lol.

Crescent-

That would be interesting. I wish there was a way we could choose who to play against. Like, make a room and invite people or let random people join.

I thought about this quite a while ago, currently the game is on a 10 day event-5 day break-10 day event-5 day break cycle. Imo if klab adds a multiplayer mode people would play more during the down time between events, especially members of communities like us (and especially since it's hard to meet you guys in a score match event).

While on this topic, I would like to know what new features do you guys think can be implemented to improve the game experience overall?

Markun

I got my event Eli earlier today! Thank God for EX!

Also,

Rakshata slowing creeping up the bond list.

While on this topic, I would like to know what new features do you guys think can be implemented to improve the game experience overall?

I'd like more friend slots added just so I can add more people. Don't need URs, I just want more people to add and see what idols they rep. I'd also like the profile page to add more stuff to add to your profile like favorite song and whatnot to make it more personalized.

I'd also like something more to do during downtime besides playing the new story song. I like the idea of multiplayer you mentioned.

Draxal

I thought about this quite a while ago, currently the game is on a 10 day event-5 day break-10 day event-5 day break cycle. Imo if klab adds a multiplayer mode people would play more during the down time between events, especially members of communities like us (and especially since it's hard to meet you guys in a score match event).

Trading. Trading. Trading.

JoeFu

Banned
Let us use gold+the normal amount of LP to play songs that aren't in the rotation. Even if it's expensive, like 500k gold or something, I don't care. I hate when we get stuck with songs that I don't find fun. Like how EN is right now.

Gold is so useless, it just keeps adding up not doing anything.

chrono01

Congrats on the new members, as well as those who obtained a UR in my absence from this thread...I now hate you [not really]. As for the reason for my absence, let's just say Monster Striker is a lot more addictive than it seemed on the surface...

I finally burned through a nice portion of my tokens and obtained my SR Eli. I have a few more, but I'm trying to use them at a crucial time closer to Rank Up so I can do it without wasting LP when used in conjunction with Loveca.

Also, I really love the event song [Love Panther], especially the chorus/middle section. It's been in my head all day, and I do not mind in the least.

I just remembered I have a new Normal to spend a lot of my FP on. I might as well do that, I guess.

cpooi

1. Trading (with a minimum level, say 100, put in place to prevent drawing from fresh accounts)

2. Ex songs should be left in Live Hits, instead of disappearing.

3. UI upgrade to JP level. No point holding out on the newer version, even if they want to keep up 1 year behind in terms of content.

4. Some form of exchange rate between gold and loveca, maybe 2 million to one or something. After all, friend points and loveca can be converted to gold via scouting.

Hachitora

Trading, ability to play offline (though I can see how this can hurt Klab in the long run), and EX songs to be permanent. I need my daily fix of A-No-Ne-Ga-N-Ba-Re and Cutie Panther EX

Yui

...the better players

This thread is getting scarier every day. Back in the day we talked about URs, but now some people are just better than others. Q_Q

Also, I'm still undecided in terms of idolized Eli... sigh.

Features I want: Just upgrade the ENG UI to the JPN one.
Btw, trading would kill the game and I guess nobody in here wants that.

JoeFu

Banned
Trading could work if it was only like for like, like UR can only trade for UR and reset them back to level 1. Even swaps would be okay for the ones who need an army of their waifu, but were slighted by RNGesus

Yui

Trading could work if it was only like for like, like UR can only trade for UR and reset them back to level 1.

This would only work, if it would cost like 50 (random number) Loveca to do a trade. Otherwise they would make soooooo much less money than they are currently making.

Draxal

This thread is getting scarier every day. Back in the day we talked about URs, but now some people are just better than others. Q_Q

Also, I'm still undecided in terms of idolized Eli... sigh.

Features I want: Just upgrade the ENG UI to the JPN one.
Btw, trading would kill the game and I guess nobody in here wants that.

Depends on now it was implemented. You'd probably want to limit it to accounts that have money confirmed spent on them, or have it cost real money to unlock the feature to prevent rerolling trading. The whales that spent more money on this game than all of neogaf combined, won't trade at all so all fheir money makers aren't threatened.

Yui

The whales that spent more money on this game than all of neogaf combined, won't trade at all so all fheir money makers aren't threatened.

Why wouldn't they, if they can easily get one more UR of their Waifu for a simple Kotori UR (enter your least favorite Idol here) they don't want/need?

Draxal

Why wouldn't they, if they can easily get one more UR of their Waifu for a simple Kotori UR (enter your least favorite Idol here) they don't want/need?

In general, whales are massive hoarders and are loathe to give up anything of value and that's why the japanese free2play/iap games target that vice.

I think there is an opportunity in getting more mid tier people (.ie someone like me who has spent much more than average but is not even close to a top whale) to buy more stuff to have a better chance of pulling the specific unit they want even if its only by trade only.

Yui

Oh ok. That's a weird thing to want but whatever.

I wasn't implying that I or anyone in here wants that. I was just saying, that the game probably makes a lot of its money from people who keep drawing for loveca until they get their favorite(s).
And being able to just trade someone you don't want for someone you really want, would greatly reduce the number of draws someone like this would do.
Which would result in a lot less money. And let's be honest, that's all a company cares about. ^^
In general, whales are massive hoarders and are loathe to give up anything of value and that's why the japanese free2play/iap games target that vice.

Well, okey. If we assume that's the case, then of course, it wouldn't hurt this part of the income. But still, like I said above. I would assume, that quite a bit of whales in this game aren't your typical F2P mobile whales. But "idol whales" I guess?
So, all they care about is that one character, or a specific sub unit in here.
And with trading, they would just trade the unwanted UR they just got after 10+1 draws worth like 500 Loveca. Instead of spending another 500 loveca to hit that 1% chance.

At least that's what I was talking about.

Mokoi

Banned
  • Honkers drug lord mode - The life and times of Honkers building a drug empire.
  • Arsenal of weapons - Turn the game into a generic shoot bang with tons of weapons at your disposal.
  • Canoes - Who doesn't want canoes?
  • More micro transactions - Take more of my money klab.

Top Bottom