• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
It was a great episode which was closed off by an even better song!
Wonder zone, the episode was really fun. The maid stuff, the idol shop. Everything.

Wonder zone, the song, is alright. It suits the episode quite well, not sure to how describe it really at the moment.

Noo, the bear just sitting there is creepy, not you! ^^
Oh~ :eek:

Hahaha, my bad. I did think I had the wrong idea but I just couldn't figure out what you were finding creepy!

I guess you're talking about the cover for Aishiteru Banzai! Wouldn't the bear seem creepier on the cover for Oh,Love&Peace! seeing as it's leaping(?) onto Hanayo's head.

Got my promo Honoka to skill level 6 today, anyone got it to level 8 already?

No, I'm still leveling my promo Honoka. I only use Rares with the same skill to level her, currently she's at level 29 with a skill level 4.

I also have a couple regular rares at skill level 4/5. One is at level 6, and the rest are at level 1/2/3.

Yeah a PV for Takaramonozu would be nice, Paradise Live too.

Perhaps we'll get one of these in the movie?

Vylash

I say we should get ska songs for the movie!

vptcjcsjufxqcztuhgxihyuecsubwmkfooqjxzwyqtsbycakvrdffifwvozqirmiurbnjjwhjyrogtgaskfejeagitoiagqygjggamamuvvgqqqciyyymizqqvfpvnhd

chrono01

I miscalculated my tokens, and definitely won't be getting a second SR Eli. My current score right now is basically the cut-off from the last update, so unless everyone stopped playing I don't have a chance. This is the first event card I won't be able to idolize since starting, but at least my Smile team is my strongest so it's not as though I need to.

Still. :/

Bes to luck to everyone else, though. I definitely won't be in the Top 1000 group this time.

Draxal

I miscalculated my tokens, and definitely won't be getting a second SR Eli. My current score right now is basically the cut-off from the last update, so unless everyone stopped playing I don't have a chance. This is the first event card I won't be able to idolize since starting, but at least my Smile team is my strongest so it's not as though I need to.

Still. :/

Bes to luck to everyone else, though. I definitely won't be in the Top 1000 group this time.

I blame monster strike.

chrono01

I blame monster strike.
If I didn't spend so much time farming Drakes, I probably could have farmed event points instead.

You're probably right. >_<

Monster Strike sucks
I quite enjoy it!

Granted there's not a lot of content in-game yet [at least, high-end content], but the gameplay itself is highly addicting/rewarding. At least, it is to me. There's also a lot to look forward to when looking at the Japanese version. Supposedly some of those descents are pretty difficult.

JoeFu

Banned
I completely stopped playing it. Was fun for the first day. The game sucks way too much battery, those constant connection box pop ups, and the inconsistent restarts were too much. Still have it installed, but probably will never play again. Left the LINE group too (I made it too lol).

Draxal

I completely stopped playing it. Was fun for the first day. The game sucks way too much battery, those constant connection box pop ups, and the inconsistent restarts were too much. Still have it installed, but probably will never play again. Left the LINE group too (I made it too lol).

Connection popups suck, esepecially dcs. But savage modes coop was pretty fun. Battery was a huge deal but I have the game installed on the home tablet. I make sure my phone is free of games like that.

chrono01

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it [or rather, continue enjoying it].

The constant connections do bother me too, but at least they're relatively fast. The battery issue I haven't really experienced, since I mostly play at home with my phone plugged in anyway [since Brave Frontier also eats a lot of battery]. When I'm out, it's generally in short bursts so the battery doesn't suffer much.

But yeah, the gameplay portion of it is fun to me, although I can see how it might not be for some.

Reknoc

I played Monster Strike once and all it did was make me wish Bamco would release Stardust Shooters in English. It's the same game more or less but with JoJo making it a great deal better.

JoeFu

Banned
Yay Takaramonozu is in EN game now! Best ska song I have heard
only ska o have really listened to lol
. I really like the song though, prob one of my favorites tbh

Yui

FUCK YEAH THOUGH ON EN!

Congrats! :D
One of Hanayo's best cards imo.
Wouldn't the bear seem creepier on the cover for Oh,Love&Peace! seeing as it's leaping(?) onto Hanayo's head.

Both of them are creepy to me. Just because as far as we know, LL is "realistic".
So, without any magic or fantasy elements tied to the whole idol stuff. And we were never really introduced to the bear, so yeah. ^^

Edit: Since I like the new outfits + Honoka, Nozomi and Hanayo are in this batch, I decided to pull the trigger.
All the despair this game brings is totally worth it, when you don't like the UR in the current batch and get one of your favorites instead. <3

So happy~

vato_loco

My device is rooted, can I get the game somehow to work?
Use Rootcloak 1.3 with Xplorer and SuperSU. Newest Rootcloak does not work that is why you need to use 1.3!!!!

This murdered my brain. What does this mean? If my phone is rooted, the game won't start or something? I'm already downloading it but my phone is Cyanogen'd.

EDIT: never mind, it seems that some apps check for rooting and don't execute if they see some rootin'. Kinda dumb if you ask me...

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
pretty brave of you to pull when there's a new Hanayo card

I lose all my rationality when I see a new Eli. Also, I just wanna boost my pure or cool team a bit before the next event lol. But yeah, I am glad I didn't pull a Hanayo.

Hachitora

Happy birthday to Rin
the best singer of Muse
!
B1SLLmiCAAAHTiQ.jpg

Gonna make me a new Rin avatar once I get home. Gotta show best girl more love

This is gonna sound shameful, but 92 attempts to FC Susume - Tomorrow EX. Countless 1-good attempts. Frustrating as hell.

Been so long since I FC'd something I forgot when it felt like.

Reknoc

Where were all you Rin fans before when I stood alone against the legions of Maki and Eli fans.

Think I'm gonna transfer my data to my iPhone 6 so I don't have to lug my iPad around to play it. Shame you can't have both versions be up to date.

Himemiya

Did some JP pulls!

0TepdF0.png

H10UPR4.png

Don't care for the current "constellation" theme at all and I originally wanted to save for a first-year box so this outcome is p good for me. Blessed Hanayo <3

Now I need a good smile SR. Cmon event Eli!

Top Bottom