• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
Umi sent me a birthday present...

NSFW!!!

I can't believe this coincidence lol. It says happy birthday and it really was my birthday yesterday when Clearite drew this.

Wow. O_O

Happy birthday fek!

Here, have a poorly made 4-koma.
screenshot8.png

fff-love-live-s2-08-484e745b-mkv_snapshot_11-18_2014-05-27_14-31-19.png

74860f22dcaf85000e12eafc966d76671401131387_full.png

iKjGfyAstx964.gif

JoeFu

Banned
Well neither of us are a match for Huggy :p

btw for those of you who were watching Hanayamata, what did you think of it overall?

I liked it. Some of the drama was kinda eh, like the thing with Yaya and her band members. The OP was the best and was glad to hear the whole version in the show. I am kind of disappointed at the amount of dancing though. The only dance we see is the one from the OP, so cheap haha. At least they weren't CG.

Ending spoilers

I think Hana coming back was kinda cheap, but I expected it and it was really the only way to have a happy ending without some time skip or something weird. Still liked the ending though.

No more faces from Safs now the show is over :(

fek

wow, that image is better than I thought it would be
Yeah, I love his art. Even though it wasn't intended for me it made me really happy
And thanks guys. Between an UR, new Emitsun Fight Club, this image and a μ's performance on NHK's Music Japan (though it will take a while to be aired so we can watch it), this birthday was full of Love Live

Yui

btw for those of you who were watching Hanayamata, what did you think of it overall?

I don't think you want to hear my opinion on this.
But I guess I will blame Madhouse, at least partly. They just shouldn't have picked up a show like this in the first place, it's not their genre.

@events: Just collecting tokens without spending Loveca, so nothing too exciting going on.
But I plan to go at least for a second card in the upcoming Maki event.

Oh and I suck at this game, so I will never FC any real EX song. That's basically the reason why I never say anything in these EX/FC discussions.

Yaari

Oh and I suck at this game, so I will never FC any real EX song. That's basically the reason why I never say anything in these EX/FC discussions.

Finally something I can relate to, hah. I thought everyone was FCing these EX songs for breakfast.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
My BD and Eli wall scroll are in stock. Waiting for them to get my keychain still.

Crescent-

A bit off-topic guys, but fripSide (Nanjolno's group) just released their third album Infinite Synthesis 2 with songs like Sister's Noise, Eternal Reality (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S OPs) and the Black Bullet OP in it. It's available already if any of you wants to hear it.

And happy birthday to Fek, if it's still your birthday wherever you live, your post is still listed as today in my place :D

Hugstable

Banned

You're still probably better than me, I'm still scared to play EX songs as I feel I'm gonna die almost everytime I play one!

Also Good Morning Nyaaaaas

iUHctIvuAz0V7.gif

Mokoi

Banned
My BD and Eli wall scroll are in stock. Waiting for them to get my keychain still.

I'm still waiting for my Nozomi keychain.

A bit off-topic guys, but fripSide (Nanjolno's group) just released their third album Infinite Synthesis 2 with songs like Sister's Noise, Eternal Reality (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S OPs) and the Black Bullet OP in it. It's available already if any of you wants to hear it.

Cool, I'll give it a listen later today and see if I like it.

JoeFu

Banned
You're still probably better than me, I'm still scared to play EX songs as I feel I'm gonna die almost everytime I play one!

Also Good Morning Nyaaaaas

iUHctIvuAz0V7.gif

Wow never noticed how awful the background CG fodder was. As bad as the one in Baby Steps, except they are in motion lol.

JoeFu

Banned
lol I went back to play Anemone Heart Hard/Normal since I played those a long time ago and I kept a better combo on EX than on those two

EX - 271
Hard - 178
Normal - 154

its a weird song

Yeah anemone heart is harder on hard for me lol. I can't get a good combo at all on that one.

Draxal

I don't think you want to hear my opinion on this.
But I guess I will blame Madhouse, at least partly. They just shouldn't have picked up a show like this in the first place, it's not their genre.

@events: Just collecting tokens without spending Loveca, so nothing too exciting going on.
But I plan to go at least for a second card in the upcoming Maki event.

Eventually you'll get enough good/great > perfect chars from events/draws. They'll carry you.

m0t0k1

Wow never noticed how awful the background CG fodder was. As bad as the one in Baby Steps, except they are in motion lol.

I call them the CG monsters and they are one of the reasons why season 2 is better then 1 for me. Love them.

edit: I meant opening.

Release the CG MONSTERS!!!
cgmonstersv2k2usp.gif

tenton

Probably just second tier. Not sure what the cutoffs are like in JP and I've also never ranked high in an event.

2nd tier isn't too bad, as they've raised the caps to keep up with the users. We're a couple hundred behind the Eli token event pace, which finished at 27k. We could be heading for a mid 25k finish.

Yaari

Does anyone want to make a guess where the ~1000 rank cut off will be at at the end at this Rin event. I'm having some difficulties planning ahead and I don't want to have to grind for 12 hours when I find out I did not put enough time in.

cpooi

Does anyone want to make a guess where the ~1000 rank cut off will be at at the end at this Rin event. I'm having some difficulties planning ahead and I don't want to have to grind for 12 hours when I find out I did not put enough time in.

Just assume at least 25K.

Qurex

Neo Member
Looking at the past few events, I'd say over 26,000 is needed.
So 27,000 should be safe.

Draxal

Just assume at least 25K.

Its probably going to be closer to 27 or 28k. We just got some free loveca after all.

Edit. Up to 2112 moon tokens ... That is a lot of ex plays.

Eli tier didn't have 4x or ex. People are now starting to hoard.

Box topper for the newest set of vanguard is an Alpaca code~

Vanguard- Collectible Card Game by Bushiroad
Box Topper- Item included inside a full box of booster packs.
Alpaca code- Alpaca code.

Mokoi

Banned
So I just played/listened to Umi's event song, and holy shit that song sucks. Even worse than that one song I was dogging on last time. I think it was Hanayo's event song maybe. Did she have a second event? If so then yeah that one.

raven777

I haven't played this game in a while and played again today. I just realized that they patched the G->P skill icon so it only shows up one at a time.

Mokoi

Banned
I also got some new headphones, senn 598s, pretty comfy, gotta get that short cable though

Geez why you have to mention headphones. I want to get some opened back ones now. Lol

Also what they removed those red music icons showing up more than once? So lame I like seeing all of them pop up.

chrono01

It's nice being able to take this event casually. I'm still going for the Top 1000, but at least it's not as stressful as the Top 200 for Nozomi. That was hell.

Qurex

Neo Member
A maintenance period has been announced for the English version.
The purpose of this maintenance period is to add new club members to the game.

The maintenance period will happen tommorow, Thursday 25th September, at 8:00AM UTC.
It will last from 8:00AM UTC to 8:30AM UTC.

Countdown until the maintenance period starts
t1411632000z0.png

We now bring you to the second half of our special nyaa-cast.
What follows is a recap of the current event information for the new thread with countdown timers for the event end times.

The current event in the English version is "We are NAVIGATORS!".

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Moon" tokens.
Moon_event.png

The event started on September 19th at 9AM UTC.
The event will end on September 30th at 8AM UTC.
The reward for this event is a Pure Super Rare Card, Hoshizora Rin (Moon Viewing Ver.) [Super Rare #157]. Here is the idolised version of the Event reward.
The Normal Card reward for this event is a Smile Card, Emma [Normal #156]. Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.
Also worth noting is that one of the of the other prizes for this is a event is a "new" Pure, Rare Card. The card is one of the Teacher cards, Yamauchui Nanako.

The event song is "after school NAVIGATORS".
after school NAVIGATORS is sung by Nicorinpana, a group consisiting of Yazawa Nico, Hoshizora Rin, and Koizumi Hanayo. It is track 2 on the theme CD, Love Live! Web Radio 「Love Live! Radio Kagai Katsudo ~Nikorinpana~」 (『ラブライブ!』Webラジオ「ラブライ部 ラジオ課外活動 ~にこりんぱな~」?). The song is also included in μ's Best Album Best Live! Collection. This was used as the theme song for the Love Live Web Radio show, "Love Live! Radio Extracurricular Activities ~NicoRinPana~".

Here is the note distribution for the song:
UiGmCbw.png

The x4 Event and Expert Event Songs will run from September 27th, 12AM UTC until to the end of the event.
Also available during that period will be extra bonus G from select songs (changes daily). 150% for Normal and 200% for Hard

Countdown for the End of the current English event.
t1412064000z0.png

The current event in the Japanese Version is 幼なじみの2人。 (Osananajimi no Futari, My Two Childhood Friends.)
This is the sixth of the School idol diary collaboration events - as you gain event points, you will unlock a popular chapter from the series (this time featuring Umi).

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Wing" tokens.
Wing.png

The event started on September 20th 16:00PM JST.
The event will end on September 30th 15:00PM JST.
The reward for this event is a Cool Super Rare Card, Sonoda Umi (Hero Ver.) [Super Rare #417].
(Picture of the card is currently unavailable, please refer to the ingame reward list for this in the Japanese Version)

The Normal Card reward for this event is a Pure Card, Isabella [Normal #416].
(Picture of the card is currently unavailable, please refer to the ingame reward list for this in the Japanese Version)

The event song is 勇気のReason (Yuuki no Reason, lit. Reason of Courage).
This song is sung by Sonoda Umi. It is track 3 on the soldier game single. The song is also included in μ's Best Album Best Live! Collection.

The note distribution for this song can be found here on the English LLSIF Wiki. The note distribution for the Expert Version of this song will not be available until September 26th.

From September 26 until the end of the event, a 4x version of the event song as well as two EX versions (regular + randomized) will be available to play.
From September 27 until the end of the event, certain stages (changes daily) will give extra gold rewards (1.5x for NORMAL, 2x for HARD).

Countdown for the End of the Japanese Event.
t1412056800z0.png

Credits to the English Love Live! School Idol Festival Wiki for some of the images and information on the events.

This post was brought to you by the Sea Heroes Association© and Moon Cats News Company©
A Sea x Cat Collaboration Project©
MMXIV

Qurex

Neo Member
well the notices usually don't specify right

fingers crosses for UR Nozomi

I just checked and you're right they haven't specified in the past.
They specify what cards have been added in the notice after the maintenance period.

Looking at the list of cards, it might be UR Eli and the last 2 Job SRs. Not sure what other cards we are missing at the moment.

I'll go edit the edit post, Thanks for pointing that out.

Top Bottom