• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LttP-PSOX

D3VI0US

Alright fellas I've had this copy of PSO for Xbox collecting dust for a while now. I never found anyone to play with and if this fails I never will. So anyone else who has the game and still plays or wants to start out post your GT in this thread, I don't want to be the only Level 1 chump running around.

I can play today but probably won't bother unless we have a solid 4, it's Friday night afterall. Anyways I have to make a new Live account with the two month free that comes with the game so I'll post my tag later.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I haven't played it in months now. The lobbies were turning into a ghost town then so I can't imagine it being any better. I got all my characters past level 40 so I can't play with ya. I could kill the dragon in 2 hits.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
D3VI0US said:
You can give me stuff though right buttercup? :)

No darling. I had to tag along many adventures to get 3/4 of the crap I have. Getting killed by Del Lillys isn't the best feeling in the world.

Top Bottom