• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: The Keepers - oh fucking hell

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
I finished Making a Murderer earlier today and at the recommendation of a few people on this forum I decided to start this show. I’m about finished with episode 3 and all I can say is that this is so sick. Priests, bishops, police officers raping little girls? Jesus. I was warned this would be pretty bad and now I believe it. It’s not like I don’t know this shit goes on in churches but it’s another thing to follow a documentary with testimonies from women describing their rapes. This is sickening.

Between all of the true crime shows I’ve been watching this week I’m going to give myself an aneurism.

What did y’all think of this series?

Also what’s craziest to me so far is the officer and priest raping the girl whose father was a police officer as well. That is some insane shit.

120v

that one priest was pretty much a cartoon villain. it could've gone on to say he tied a nun to a railroad track and i wouldn't have blinked

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
I just read after reading this thread that the failed legislation from the final episode passed earlier this year in the state of Maryland.

Link

Artdayne

The Keepers is probably the most difficult to watch documentary that I have seen. I just cannot imagine how helpless a young girl must have felt when she's being victimized by authoritative figures like the church and the police. Maskell is a grade A pyschopath.

Top Bottom