• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mach 3 vs. Quattro Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matlock

Banned
Got the quattro midnight in the mail like the rest of you guys...but...oh man does it feel wrong.

Mach 3:

Shaves well, but not extremely so
Just feels RIGHT
Nice weight

Quattro:

Shaves closer
Feels odd
Off weight

Four blades feels like "too much" for me. Three is pretty much the sweet spot.

HENCE, MACH 3 WINS.

olimario

Banned
I have less irritation with the quattro than I do with the Mach 3. Closer shave all around and much smoother skin afterwards.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I'm still reminded of an SNL sketch of a razor commercial where the razor contained 8 blades, each one slicing off about a millimeter of hair.

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
My dad got a huge box for some Schick disposal shavers for free one day... There's gotta be like 50 in there, and each blade gives you at least 3 weeks worth of use so... I'll stick with that.

LakeEarth

DarthWoo said:
I'm still reminded of an SNL sketch of a razor commercial where the razor contained 8 blades, each one slicing off about a millimeter of hair.
Or the MadTV Mach 20 sketch, where the last blade cuts your jaw clean off :lol

I shaved this morning with the Quatro. I'm not a fan. The Mach 3 is smoother and cuts closer. The Quatro gummed up a lot because of those stupid wires that go across the blades. The blades also hung on my hairs, like they weren't very sharp.

Quattro all the way. I used to think Mach 3 was were it's at, but I found I cut myself less with the Quattro (not at all actually), and my face and neck was less irritated. They both give about the same shave.

olimario

Banned
VistraNorrez said:
Quattro all the way. I used to think Mach 3 was were it's at, but I found I cut myself less with the Quattro (not at all actually), and my face and neck was less irritated. They both give about the same shave.

Same, but qauttro shaves closer. :)

I've been using my Quattro for several days now, and it's pretty nice. Less iritation so far. Rock the casbah. I'll stick with it for a while. And I like its hefty weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom