• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat4all

Banned
But I thought Phil doesn't goal his team on how many units Sony sells :p

Not with Star Wars money on the line. All bets are off then.

This was horribly lame.

image.png

Wagram

The level of butt hurt over the exclusive marketing is pretty hilarious considering how much they paid last generation for the same thing.

Game4life

Banned
Who the hell finds this funny?

I'm a older gamer gamer as is MN, if you watch some of his playthroughs hes quite good, better then me. its okay to be a older gamer or think this video is cool. Gaming for me doesn't stop when I hit 50, 60 or 70. We actually have gaffers in all three ranges, but I won't call them out.

Hopefully as you get older your fanboyism stops as well :)

Chobel

Who the hell finds this funny?

Hopefully as you get older your fanboyism stops as well :)

It's so bad, it's good for me. So yeah it was kinda amusing.

And what you said to statham was really harsh man, he didn't do anything to deserve that, at least not in this thread.

jaypah

I thought it was cool. Got a chuckle out of the Nintendo line. Probably helps that I keep up with games to the point that none of it was a "the fuck, is this some inside joke" moment. *shrug* I dunno, just a cool little video game clip.

Koobion

Seems a bit in poor taste in my opinion. I wish Microsoft could stay humble like last year's e3, instead of going back to their pompous "let's kill Sony" ways.

Dabanton

^i guess this kinda also confirms ea access members do get to play first even though i thought sony would find a way to block it if possible

How and why would EA ever agree to that? It would undermine EA Access. I for one I'm glad that nothing like that happened. It would have been appalling. Especially since Sony apparently see's no 'value' in the service.

The level of butt hurt over the exclusive marketing is pretty hilarious considering how much they paid last generation for the same thing.

? Both of them are still doing marketing deals for different games. I don't think this is "butthurt" This rather corny ad just seems a way to point out that if you have EA Access you can play the game a week early.

VanWinkle

Wasn't funny for me personally. I assume it's more for really big Xbox fans. I'm a fan, but not to a level where I follow all of their stuff, so I don't understand what they're talking about, and it just came across kind of embarrassing.

? Both of them are still doing marketing deals for different games. I don't think this is "butthurt" This rather corny ad just seems a way to point out that if you have EA Access you can play the game a week early.

Cmon... It's not a coincidence that they're promoting this for a game Sony is marketing. What other ea Access early play game have they made a vid for? (given the fact that every ea release has this option)

I think its tacky, but at the same time. I think it's nbd

Fat4all

Banned
I don't quite get what you're on about, but it doesn't really matter because this thread is about something way too silly to have a debate.

My point was made in my first post. This doesn't seem like something they made just for fun, more like an ad they made because they can't advertize Battlefront for the Xbox One.

etta

my hard graphic balls

LOL, they are butthurt now? Or are you annoyed to see them keep finding ways to advertising games they shouldn't?

kyser73

HAHAHA, Microsoft smarts keep finding ways to circumvent advertising limitations.

Not really. It's an ad tactic thats been used by numerous companies, most notably Nike & Pepsi billboard advertising in Olympic cities.

OT this was unfunny shite but not worth the vitriol ITT.

GnawtyDog

Banned
They'll need something better if they hope it becomes viral.

Notwithstanding the fact that they have to contend with two now. I guess we can expect something for Call of Duty too.

Gotta try tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom