• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man arrested for throwing hot dog at Tiger Woods on putting green, Woods misses putt

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Fan throws hot dog at Woods:

(10-09) 15:03 PDT San Martin, Calif. (AP) -- A fan has been arrested for running toward the seventh green and throwing a hot dog in the direction of Tiger Woods during the final round of the Frys.com Open.

Dan Diggins, head of security for Fry's Electronics, says the man immediately dropped to the ground and allowed himself to be arrested. He was taken off the property at CordeValle. Diggins did not reveal the man's name, other to say he would be taken to jail.

Woods was about to putt when it happened. Players said the bun fell well short of where Woods was standing, and the hot dog went onto the green. Woods resumed his putting as if nothing had happened, although he missed the putt.

He wound up with his third straight round of 68 in his first tournament back in seven weeks.

11ea969e-09e1-4fd2-bedf-f2a965cbf061.jpg

shira

DR3AM said:
should be arrested, whats his problem
Well he just got his name published in every newspaper in the world.
Totally worth the price of entry and some bs littering charge.

shira said:
Well he just got his name published in every newspaper in the world.
Totally worth the price of entry and some bs littering charge.
Actually, it doesn't look like they gave the person's name at all.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Looks like Woods had some ketchup to do after that round. I'm sure the crowd relished it. Hopefully he can mustard up enough courage next time.

:_T

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Come on guys, no shop of the hotdog replacing the ball?

Ryaaan14 said:
Looks like Woods had some ketchup to do after that round. I'm sure the crowd relished it. Hopefully he can mustard up enough courage next time.

lol

cynlix

Ryaaan14 said:

trying too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom