• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man banned from talking to women for five years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/6928254.stm

A man has been banned from talking to women for five years after committing a number of indecent assaults.

Paul Jennings, 23, pedalled up behind and grabbed the bottoms of five women jogging, cycling or walking in a park.

He would brake when confronted by an angry victim, hurl verbal abuse, blow them a kiss and pedal off.

The father-of-two from Swindon is forbidden from approaching any woman he does not know in the open air, unless for legitimate reasons.

At Swindon Crown Court, Judge Douglas Field handed Jennings the five-year order, a three-year community order and told him to attend a sex offenders programme.

The court heard Jennings cycled to Coate Water Country Park on the evening of 17 April.

Claire Marlow, prosecuting, said his first victim was out jogging when Jennings cycled up and grabbed her from behind.

Minutes later a 28-year-old jogging with a friend was grabbed between the legs. Jennings again stopped in front of her and winked before riding off.

A 36-year-old pushing her bike up a hill was grabbed in a similar way, and Jennings shouted, before grabbing a 40-year-old jogger's bottom.

His final victim, a 44-year-old woman was standing by the park entrance when he grabbed her between the legs.

He then let go when she karate chopped him on the arm. When arrested Jennings told police he had made a mess of his life.

The Culprit:
_44035677_man1203.jpg

laserbeam

Banned
Better question is who the hell let him father 2 kid. Should ban the female in question from procreating ever again

HolyStar

Banned
wow, that is messed up. He should of stopped at 3.

Edit: Nevermind, that guy is a douche. I don't think anyone on these boards can do something like that.

ZAK

The father-of-two from Swindon is forbidden from approaching any woman he does not know in the open air, unless for legitimate reasons.
So they've basically just ordered him to stop harassing women? His punishment is that he has to obey the law?

Pimpbaa

You know, if women were going around random grabbing mens asses or crotch, they would be ecstatic :lol Not saying what this guy did was right or anything.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Funny how everyone was laughing at the youtube of the guy running by and pinching that reporters ass. I didn't think that shit was funny at all. If that was my wife/gf, I would be ready to kick that dude's ass.

The guy with this story needs to get a few days in jail, not some bullshit ban.

argon

Here in the U.S. he probably would have served 5-6 years felony aggravated sexual assault and become a lifetime registered sex offender.

HolyStar

Banned
argon said:
Here in the U.S. he probably would have served 5-6 years felony aggravated sexual assault and become a lifetime registered sex offender.

Yeah pretty much, you can get in deep shit if you even stare at a woman.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
dskillzhtown said:
Funny how everyone was laughing at the youtube of the guy running by and pinching that reporters ass.

that guy did it for laughs. (on air pinching). this guy has a serious problem. i dont think they really compare.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
All he went for are their asses?

What a waste...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
quadriplegicjon said:
that guy did it for laughs. (on air pinching). this guy has a serious problem. i dont think they really compare.

Let's see, one guy grabbed girls asses, and the other one pinched a girl's ass on TV. Yeah, you are right, they don't compare at all. One is clearly not a violation of a woman's body. Yeah. It's all for laughs.

laserbeam

Banned
dskillzhtown said:
Let's see, one guy grabbed girls asses, and the other one pinched a girl's ass on TV. Yeah, you are right, they don't compare at all. One is clearly not a violation of a woman's body. Yeah. It's all for laughs.

ass Pinch versus cooch grabbing is pretty different in my mind. Both are obviously Improper but one was done as a for kicks joke and the other is obviously a sexual predator type action assaulting 4 women in a very hsort time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom