• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man was it dumb as fuck to make Doritos be the "gamer" food

Mr Hyde

Never tasted Doritos. Looks disgusting. Also, why eat chips and greasy food while your playing, getting your controllers dirty and filthy? At least keep it to when your watching movies.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
71GcsWA5wBL.jpg

who would eat anything without wiping your hands off? Are you 3 ?

Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
I mean who the fuck wants that gressy shit on their controllers/kbm?? So fucking dumb, they should've at least gone with something cleaner.
Ain’t no food looking good on a controller regardless of what it is. I personally just don’t eat while I’m playing games. I just eat then play a section, or play a game for a few then eat. These cucks grabbing a chip between respawns on COD are weirdos 🤷‍♂️😂

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
I'm not a fan either but I do my duty and eat them with my hands every time I play because that's what a gamer needs to do. Do not shirk your responsibility OP.

Justin9mm

Why would you eat anything when playing games? When I get hungry I shutdown the game and make proper food to eat.
Agreed. It's the most awkward thing to have to consume food while playing a game. I do drink on occasion but having a sip of beer or scotch is a bit different to getting your hands dirty. The thought of touching my controller after putting any sort of food on my hands is horrifying. This is how people probably fuck up their controllers. So unhygienic to me.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Agreed. It's the most awkward thing to have to consume food while playing a game. I do drink on occasion but having a sip of beer or scotch is a bit different to getting your hands dirty. The thought of touching my controller after putting any sort of food on my hands is horrifying. This is how people probably fuck up their controllers. So unhygienic to me.
When I playing games I'm too focus on the game to enjoy any drinks or even snacks, when I feel like I'm getting hungry I shutdown the game and cook something up to eat.

These Doritos chips are not food, they are fucking poison for your body, I never put those shits in my body.

Kings Field

never ate anything while gaming. Always found it disgusting to eat food and touch the controller or furniture.

That’s what a kitchen/dining room is for.

They have some of the highest sugar on the market, the regular ones. :messenger_dizzy:
Yeah it's gross. It's crazy as liked it when I was in high school, but as a 40 something nah, I have enough health problems. Oh and doritos are super high calorie, and addictive. Will eat them at a party or something, but won't buy them.

Last edited:
I mean if you're already a fat fuck stalking women on the internet, why not go ballz deep with some Dorito dust in your perpetual 5 o'clock shadow?

I just don't eat greasy or sticky food with my hands, whether I'm gaming or not. Peanuts go into a small bowl so I can eat them with a spoon (if I'm feeling super lazy I'll just pour them into a mug and "drink" them), for potato chips I'll just use chopsticks.

Top Bottom