• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

As someone who more or less skipped them when they originally happened I can honestly say that 1996 and 1997 WCW and WWF are by far the best two years of US wrestling. Exciting stuff happens basically every week between the two and you can see the growth before your eyes that peaks in the fascinating years of 1998 and 1999 WWF. But all the real wild shit happens in WCW in 1996 and WWF especially in 1997. There's not a single show I'd recommend someone skipping.

1997 is certainly in the running for best overall wrestling year if you include what was going on in Japan and Mexico too.

I mean there's nothing he won't do for the gold.

Also Jericho interviews his Southpaw Regional Wrestling character Clint Bobski on the Bob Barker episode of TIJ lol... pretending it's all real lol

Also this is amazing

https://youtu.be/wLlT_sJe5oM

WWE 2k17 edited to be SRW using audio and even some video from the episodes to create a sort of full show.
The commentary is better than the actual game commentary, not that it's saying much but just another example of how awful the game's commentary is.
here is data continuing to be correct about the types bred by gaming subsculture being worse than other media outlets
boogiedoesntgetit_zpsnsongsj6.png
Yeah, fuck Boogie dude is a straight up hypocritical, spineless coward on top of having a huge victim complex while turning things around making it about him just as he's done with this and it's not like he's a 20 something, he's like in his early 40s at this point. Comparing Anita to the stupid shit that other idiot reciting David Duke talking points is straight idiocy.

kiguel182

Watching Backlash 2007. I guess I need to justify those 9.99 and I don't feel like doing anything else.

I really don't like Lance and Murdoch.

I think we all knew that once Enzo and Cass got called up and the shtick started to be done every week and everything else that the awfulness of Enzo would get exposed.

kiguel182

This is some months before the Benoit tragedy. The dude was really over here. Watching him wrestle is hard, especially so close to the date.

kiguel182

So, Randy Orton just made several sexual innuendos referring to Cena. At least it showed some personality.

Also, this is where Vince becomes ECW champ right? I imagine the comments back then, people must have been pissed.

orioto

Good Art™
Owens said "I fucking hate you" in french before dropping the mic

you guys are the ones getting worked

I'm french and i can't get what he's saying after hearing it many times. But you have to know something about Owens. His Quebec accent is the worse. I understand his english way more than his french.

That said, if he said something like "i hate you" it was something like "i can't believe you made me cry you fucker" i guess

Top Bottom