• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

General_Lee_jumping_over_a_state_trooper_patrol_car.png

Kaladin's got himself into another heap o' trouble. Will he be able to wriggle outta danger this time?

[commercial break]

The REAL Boss, Sasha

According to BetWrestling.com, The UK betting site Paddy Power has a prop bet on if John Cena will propose to Nikki at Wrestlemania. The odds are strongly in favor of the proposal occurring during the event, and currently sit at 2/9. This means a $9 bet would win $2 and based on these odds has a 82% chance of occurring. Odds against the proposal are 11/4, so a $4 would win $11.
Yeah, this feud has to end with Cena proposing. It's the kind of moment that will excuse why they're using Cena on a mixed tag feud at Wrestlemania. WWE's biggest star proposing in the ring to his girlfriend is the kind of moment WWE can show off for the next 40 years.

jmdajr

Yeah, this feud has to end with Cena proposing. It's the kind of moment that will excuse why they're using Cena on a mixed tag feud at Wrestlemania. WWE's biggest star proposing in the ring to his girlfriend is the kind of moment WWE can show off for the next 40 years.

Biggest no chant in the history of WWE. I'll be shocked if this doesn't happen.

giphy.gif

Sephzilla

Metal-Gear-Rising-Senator-Steven-Armstrong.jpg

I never realized that this goober looks just like Daddy Cornette lol

Armstrong steals the fucking show at the end of MGR, it's great

This is totally going to be Vince's excuse to never show Macho/Elizabeth again

Tom Nook- i thought that was some chicken BS that trips didn't mention Batista. Maybe there's some real life heat between them?

klonere

Banned
That's really cool. But no one even cares. : (

Stop desensitizing the audience, modern-day wrassle!

Last time I saw that move live it got a gigantic pop

And the people giving and receiving it are top of the card selling out 2000 seats 2 months in advance

Modern wrassle gud

miserable

Also, if he holds until WK that means he'll have likely defended the belt a further 3 times (Sakura, Dontaku, Power Struggle/KoPW), so if he then retains the title in the Dome he'll have also beaten Tanahashi's successful defence record.

he defended it 3 times until now, so 3 more plus 1 at the Dome would be 7. doesn't Tana have like 11 successful defences?

Tom Nook- i thought that was some chicken BS that trips didn't mention Batista. Maybe there's some real life heat between them?
Because Batista shoots freely at him and Stephanie. Hunter's probably mad too that Batista doesn't need them. He doubted the GoTG would be a hit(well I did too but fuck that movie) and the rest is history.

giphy.gif

Maybe Seth is being nice and he stopped the flips so the cruiserweights look more impressive when they bust the flips out and only makes it look like he can't do it anymore because of his injury.

klonere

Banned
Maybe Seth is being nice and he stopped the flips so the cruiserweights look more impressive when they bust the flips out and only makes it look like he can't do it anymore because of his injury.

Seth never did anything approaching a Pizza DDT, rope hop standing Spanish Fly or stuff like that. His big flashy flip was the Phoenix Splash and the superplex>falcon arrow is more a power move than a flip.

Mahonay

Banned
Well, that episode of Smackdown was incredible. Fuck my life, why couldn't Brooklyn get Smackdown instead?

That Usos/Alpha match was 4 stars at least.

The Total Bullshit segment was art.

Talking Smack is great so far too.

klonere

Banned
I mean if AJ does go to Raw out of all this at least we get the hoots back together.

Just throw them out there with no script and let them shoot the shit for 5 minutes each week.

There might be. Didn't HHH say to Batista that he thought GOTG would flop?
I'm always amazed when I find out someone thought GOTG would flop

Something original amidst all the known superhero titles in the middle of the peak of comic films and with a star-filled cast (and Batista in a comedy role)? Seemed to me from the start like it'd be wildly successful and I wasn't shocked in the least when it was

Top Bottom