• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Prinny

Yeah, it's fine. I don't like the forest portion of it though.

Wario Pinball is a terrible map.

And Prinny, the fuck? I thought we were bros. That was terrible at the beginning of the match, bahaha. I don't like this new kart.

edit: whoops didn't mean to pick the same map
You kept going the same way I did lol!

Now I know that star on Mario Circuit seemed planned Grakl, but that was purely incidental contact.

Edit: How did you escape those shells Prinny!!! How!!!!!

Koodo

Banned
I was missing your lag! Knew there was something lacking about this game recently, bwahaha
Y02Wl.gif

Wizpig

My mail: your beta testing department fucking sucks, i hate you all, worst series ever.
(Not really, but i sent them a mail about Maka anyway)

The answer:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Nintendo about Mario Kart 7. I can certainly understand your thoughts on this matter and want you to know how much we appreciate you sending them in. Rest assured your comments have been added to our records for Mario Kart 7 and made available for other departments at the company to use as they see fit.

We are aware that it is possible to navigate a certain part of the track in Wuhu Island in a way that allows a large part of the course to be bypassed. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but there are no plans to update the game to remove this shortcut as doing so would create an unfair advantage for the users of the original release of the game.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
*name*

Of course as you can see the middle part is the same email they've been spamming all over the place.

Too bad i actually wrote something like "e-Shop patch, dudes" but they still talk only about new physical versions of the game.

LOL, Nintendo.
Mario Kart 8 = will wait at least one month to buy it, so i can first see if there are any game-breaking glitches.

Wizpig

Oh my god this game is unplayable in online mode.

90 % connection lost

...and...glitches, bugs, bugs, glitches, bugs ....

no, not fun at all

It's a great Mario Kart but completely useless in online multiplayer
I know how frustrating the "it's all your problem dude" replies can be, so here's what i have to say.

While the "lost connection" errors are definitely something on your part (or your ISP; could be anything really... a Closed NAT, a ruined cable etc -- but you can be sure that when Mario Kart works it works) the glitches/bugs are not your an Internet problem and you can be sure of this.

It's the game.

Other than this you may experience some lag at times; i know i do (with Japanese mostly)
Lag = you see someone falling, but then they respawn in front of you; you are behind a player but you can't slipstream; they pick a ? box but it doesn't disappear, etc.

That many errors aren't normal though.
If you get kicked it may be because you brake and stop yourself in the middle of the track, but i doubt that's the problem.

Grakl

I know how frustrating the "it's all your problem dude" replies can be, so here's what i have to say.

While the "lost connection" errors are definitely something on your part (or your ISP; could be anything really... a Closed NAT, a ruined cable etc -- but you can be sure that when Mario Kart works it works) the glitches/bugs are not your an Internet problem and you can be sure of this.

Yeah, I'm just talking about his lost connections. I'd be happy to help, for sure, but instead he's just stating that it isn't his internet's fault at all in regards to disconnecting, and being a bit annoying about it. In this case he comes, complains, and doesn't want help.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Finally picked this up today. Joined the GAF 150cc Community so I'll be online when I've got used to it again.

Love the "section" tracks. Good new addition, had no idea about those, clearly did not read enough about the game. Also not sure how I feel about the underwater sections atm, a tad slow, but I am just going through 50cc to check out the new shit atm.

Wizpig

Yeah, I'm just talking about his lost connections. I'd be happy to help, for sure, but instead he's just stating that it isn't his internet's fault at all in regards to disconnecting, and being a bit annoying about it. In this case he comes, complains, and doesn't want help.
Agreed with that too, mind you, i didn't want to accuse anyone.

I read about many people having problems with disconnections in MK 7; i'm just happy i'm not one of them, because usually when i have internet problems i NEVER fix them.

Smash Bros. Brawl = unplayable
DoA Dimensions on 3DS = lag, lag, lag
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom on Wii = lag, lag, LAG

Mario Kart 7 is an easy comparison because of same connection, same WiFi and i can compare how MK DS-Wii-3DS run on my connection easily.

I still think the best netcode is the MK Wii one. if anything changed i barely had any lag there, i remember the "just like offline" comments.

MK 7 is good too but too many "woops, you see him fall off track, but he didn't really!" problems on my part.

Top Bottom