• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Chinbo37

Ok I did it, beat all of mirror cup with 3 stars. I am still missing 1 cart, 1 set of wheels and 1 parachute but I might just forget about that. I dont really play online I might pick up some local multiplayer at a later time but this game is going away for now.

Was a really fun game.

yayaba

Ok I did it, beat all of mirror cup with 3 stars. I am still missing 1 cart, 1 set of wheels and 1 parachute but I might just forget about that. I dont really play online I might pick up some local multiplayer at a later time but this game is going away for now.

Was a really fun game.

You should totally try out online play. It didn't take me long to finish single player and I was kind of getting bored with the game already but playing online has been a blast.

The difficulty of player opponents makes racing online worth it - playing against the computer is boring and predictable but against players I can finish anywhere from 8th to 1st. And staying in 1st is challenging.

I had a laugh riot the other day when I was in 5th, almost to the finish line, got a star from the item box, and zoomed up to the 1st place guy by shortcutting through grass, and taking him out an inch before the finish line, therefore securing 1st for myself. It felt goooood.

360pages

This game is frustrating as hell to 100% I'm still working on unlocking all the characters.

That being said, it is a lot less stressful playing online against other people since it's not much at stake, but when you are racing perfect AI with a character and parts on the line it becomes far more annoying.

That being said I'll probably unlock the rest of the courses tomorrow, this game is hard to jump into and at 150CC

ffdgh

Wow this place is a graveyard. The controls feel so loose now.
KuGsj.gif

Elija2

Man, I'd love to join you guys but I've got an essay I need to work on (maybe I shouldn't be browsing GAF at the same time). I could finish it tomorrow but I'll be too busy playing Smash.

ffdgh

No insane bumping, second place doesn't get triple reds, no green shell bull shit...I should have came back sooner.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I haven't played MK7 since, like, a month after it came out, but I'll join you guys for a bit, if you don't mind.

You guys playing WW, though? I'll need to add one of you if so. Friend code's 0645-5773-6302.

eojoko

Just picked this up over the weekend. Having lots of fun with it. Very solid Mario Karting.

I'd imagine I'm not the only one getting this late — it was on sale for around $7-15 in various places this weekend — anyone else enjoying it in this post-Mario Kart 8 world? Would be up for some gaf races if there's interest.

Top Bottom