• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC footage

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Moving on from what???

It's a racing game that's forever playable.

Moving on like playing other stuff. I know its forever playable, but its already loosing mindshare. WIth some dlc, the game would be all over gaf, forums and video game sites again, and probably continue to sell, but this is just a joke.

You do know they never actually announced "real DLC", right?

I know, but dont you think they should have it for a game like this?

balohna

The SUV looks really stupid and comes across as HEY LOOK ADVERTISING. The other two are obviously advertising as well, but they look kind of cool.

I know, but dont you think they should have it for a game like this?

It hasn't been out that long. It's sort of refreshing that they didn't announce paid DLC packs before it even launched.

What the fuck is Nintendo doing? Where is the real dlc for this game? We need new stages and they should already have been out by now, people are moving on. Hopefully they are taking their time so they can give it the New Super Luigi U-treatment.

I concur; I'd gladly take more characters or new tracks long before I'd even care enough to download the Mercedes DLC.

Also, I know it sounds incredibly crazy but I kinda want an option to play as whichever animal neighbor you've Favorited on the Animal Crossing Plaza via DLC.

What the fuck is Nintendo doing? Where is the real dlc for this game? We need new stages and they should already have been out by now, people are moving on. Hopefully they are taking their time so they can give it the New Super Luigi U-treatment.

Yeah, sure...people would be total happy if Ninty would release 8 new course two month after the launch. "It was already done before the game shipped...bla bla bla".
Come on...why this stupid negativity about an FREE DLC which fixes a lot of complaints?
And its not like there is any real competition they could move on two. Have you seen the statistics or how do you know people are moving on?

Morfeo

Yeah, sure...people would be total happy if Ninty would release 8 new course two month after the launch. "It was already done before the game shipped...bla bla bla".
Come on...why this stupid negativity about an FREE DLC which fixes a lot of complaints?
And its not like there is any real competition they could move on two. Have you seen the statistics or how do you know people are moving on?

I just know that I moved on a long time ago, and I assume Im not the only one. Anyways, I just really want more courses and I want them soon because I really liked the game.

I just know that I moved on a long time ago, and I assume Im not the only one. Anyways, I just really want more courses and I want them soon because I really liked the game.

Whats a long time ago when the game just released 10 weeks ago?!
Whatever, we all want some proper DLC but give some some time. They announced this two months ago and if they ready to give us more they will show it soon enough. Nintendo will probably release some new tracks and stuff like that right before or in the holidays. But if the main game pleased you just for 4 seconds until it got old...how long do you think will a much smaller DLC keep you playing the game?

matm666

Who cares if you move on or some one else, theres always new people buying the game, Mario Kart games sale for the entire consoles life span

Morfeo

Whats a long time ago when the game just released 10 weeks ago?!
Whatever, we all want some proper DLC but give some some time. They announced this two months ago and if they ready to give us more they will show it soon enough. Nintendo will probably release some new tracks and stuff like that right before or in the holidays. But if the main game pleased you just for 4 seconds until it got old...how long do you think will a much smaller DLC keep you playing the game?

Good points, but Im just ready for more tracks!

Who cares if you move on or some one else, theres always new people buying the game, Mario Kart games sale for the entire consoles life span

I do lol :)

Top Bottom