• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart DS Friendlist thread

Alright, I just added:

Carolino
MrCheez
The E

My #:
MainEvent

People that I'm still WAITING for them to add me:

Suikodan
The E (borghe)
phantomile
Kobun
Jeff-AMN
GD Justin
PezRadar
Geek
SquidTV
drevil
Scoobert
Rolio
PGC-Mike
othersteve
DrForester
Jeremy (Unison)
jooey

Damn, that's a lot.

BTW, I played a game this afternoon, and one guy had the best decal ever...it was, you guessed it, a penis.

Whoever you are, way to go man, you really made my day.

tenchir

Tenchir

Re-add me, my data somehow got erased.

This is a list of people I am adding later:

PGCJonny
DarthWufei
kiryogi
Teddman
MainEvent
ManaByte
Soul4ger
TknRobby
Error2k4:
tsubaki
Unison
Maynerd
carolino
SamusKai
brandonnn
suaveric
Jeff-AMN
GD Justin
PGC-Mike
Unison
MainEvent
phantomile
Kobun
impirius
CVXFREAK
ksinghsf
Method
kiryogi
Jason-NS
olimario

These people need to readd me, I can't remember who are the otjer 8 guys that accepted me.

Akia
opkal
SuperPac
fallout
MrCheez
trilobyte
f_elz
Yanhero
FrkyFink
Error2k4
blahness

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Here is mine

VOOK

I've added PezRadar, Error2k4, Julls, Papi, bobbyconover and Matlock so far... If you add me maybe send me a PM I so I can add you :D Please I add me I need people I know to play :)

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
BreakyBoy

I've added several people onto my list already, but as a few have already noticed, there's way too many people in this list already to fit into the friends list. So, if you add me please send me a PM and I'll add you back.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
suaveric said:
damn, i didn't get through this whole thread and i've already filled up my friend list. this be trouble

I figure no one will have the exact same friends list so we'll end up with a sort of web network of friends codes, everyone will more or less be able to play with each other.

levious

number386

The GAF'ers are pretty tough, my overall record is 14-10. Against Gaffers it's 0-5, against random people it's 14-5. I also added a bunch of people from Demi's (great job BTW) site, and also included my info there.. Feel free to add mine.

Bearsuit

terrene

Banned
Oh yeah, I'm in Seattle, and I can only get online in the evenings as the DS no likey Microsoft's WLAN. And $40 is too much for the USB dongle. :(

As an aside, is Nintendo having problems? Man, it was taking forever to connect to WFC and even longer to get matched, and my Wi-Fi at home is fucking ace. (I get ~300kbyte/sec downloads on my laptop).

Top Bottom