• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Alavard

So, I decided to give the game another try last night, after giving it only the quickest of tries very early on after release, and I must say, it feels like a totally different game. The only weird thing is that because I had barely played at all, but wasn't a truly fresh account, now that the hero unlock system is totally different, I logged in to discover my first unlocked heroes were Scarlet Witch and Daredevil rather than having a choice (but I have been enjoying SW quite a bit).

I'll definitely stick with this game now, though, that's for sure.

Got my brawler Rogue through the Cosmic Trial on my first attempt. Hulks ground pound is nice for area damage.
Hope Gaz fix the 'Contagious' challenge on DR runs. A bleed out death is a real possibility if you get touched once or twice right now (on purple).

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Got my brawler Rogue through the Cosmic Trial on my first attempt. Hulks ground pound is nice for area damage.
Hope Gaz fix the 'Contagious' challenge on DR runs. A bleed out death is a real possibility if you get touched once or twice right now (on purple).

They already changed it, it now "only" stacks twice on you. I'd hate to think how that power worked before.

The whole incoming damage in Danger Room though... it's so funny, one step forward, two steps back, the Gaz way. They reworked defense and gave mob damage a flat decrease, but then for Danger Room all incoming damage seems to just be scaled up a flat % too, so once again it's all about one-shots and DoTs/ranged attacks that just demolish you. Right back where we started.

Everywhere in the game incoming damage now feels really good and mitigation matters, but Danger Room is like playing launch-era Limbo again, almost.

You served us well, OT2. Good times were had.
lsjy70c.jpg

Top Bottom