• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Inhumans |OT| Fridays on ABC | Losing Faith Inhumanity

Also lockjaw had to go see a vet because he got hit by an ATV or something

Don't forget the vet is the ex girlfriend of the CW-handsome dude that hit Lockjaw with his ATV in the first place

Seriously you could tell me all of Crystal's scenes on Earth, minus Lockjaw, come from Dawson's Creek and I would have believed you

caliph95

Only seen the pilot but why does the show about Superhuman civilation from the moon with the main character being the royal family sounds like an early 2000s cable show

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Don't forget the vet is the ex girlfriend of the CW-handsome dude that hit Lockjaw with his ATV in the first place

Seriously you could tell me all of Crystal's scenes on Earth, minus Lockjaw, come from Dawson's Creek and I would have believed you

You gotta admit that part is hilarious. Of course the dude that hits Lockjaw with his ATV is not only good looking, but age appropriate for Crystal. What luck! lol

Mordis or whatever might be the funniest thing on the show. That costume is so cheap, below CW villain of the week. And they built him up to be some badass but he's gotten whooped on so far.

You gotta admit that part is hilarious. Of course the dude that hits Lockjaw with his ATV is not only good looking, but age appropriate for Crystal. What luck! lol

Mordis or whatever might be the funniest thing on the show. That costume is so cheap, below CW villain of the week. And they built him up to be some badass but he's gotten whooped on so far.

Defeated by a minor gas leak, no less!

Rvaan

Banned
Karnak found the weakness... to her heart.

LOL.

I want that Crystal story line to end with either ATV Dude and Vet Girl getting back together or Crystal and Vet girl getting together.

Not true - The Gifted follows the typical TV series development cycle and was ordered by Fox only in May 2017 - so they had way less time to put the bulk majority of this together.

That's not correct. Nix et al. had to make a pilot before then, and the show had at least the usual development time before Fox even ordered the pilot; its development was first reported in July 2016, AFAIK (ignore the industry term "put pilot commitment" - it's not actually a commitment to much of anything), and Fox didn't even order it to pilot until six months later. Inhumans was ordered straight to series last November with no showrunner or anyone else attached (Buck wasn't brought on until a few weeks later), which would be atypical enough if it was just a pilot order; that strongly suggests that little to no actual development had been done on the series at the time. It's a rush job that even a more talented showrunner than Buck probably couldn't have pulled off successfully.

Don't even have to minus Lockjaw if you don't mention how huge a dog he is. Grounded Inhumans everybody!

Korigama

I'm still wondering if Medusa and Crystal's parents went down for trying to oppose the caste system, so now she's continuing it as queen because it's what's always been done there.

jph139

Did that dude just leave for an appointment in the middle of his murder spree? Man, come on, that's not something you should be half-assing.

Korigama

"Where's Ted's body?"

*leads them there, gets shot because it was immediately obvious to them that he killed him*

Welp.

Top Bottom