• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Inhumans |OT| Fridays on ABC | Losing Faith Inhumanity

C'mon those hair fight moves could have been better CGI team.

That's a dramatic haircut.

LOL those budget comments!

You're kind of a traitorous brother dude...don't think that's gonna stop him.

Why are they doing this to the music?!?!

Yeah, so unnecessarily making scenes worse than needed.

This is gonna take a lot of work to upgrade after the pilot.

ZeoVGM

Banned
The hair cutting scene -- if done well -- is the kind of thing you do later into a series. After you've built up the characters. After having multiple scenes of Medusa showing how much of a complete badass she is.

Not in the first episode.

Effect

I don't get why they couldn't have given written so that they're injecting Medusa with something to block her powers, turns her hair normal to reduce the need for CGI instead of the dumb hair cut. There by leaving the possibility that she can use her powers again at a later date. This way she still looks like the character at the very least.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I think this is technically the second episode now. But maybe don't include the flashbacks when the plan is to air the two episodes together.

Oh yeah, his "Never approach down wind dumbass" sounded like he was trying to sound like Idris Elba deep, compared to his usual voice here.

LOL I have to say I laughed at Lockjaw's timing of leaving his ass just as the police sirens ringing is getting louder.

The hair cutting scene -- if done well -- is the kind of thing you do later into a series. After you've built up the characters. After having multiple scenes of Medusa showing how much of a complete badass she is.

Not in the first episode.

Yeah.

I will say this much

For a bunch of monsters, they really were nice enough to give her an even haircut

LOL

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Why couldn't she at least talk into her bracelet communicator?

Why can't Karnak rewind time and not fall?

ZeoVGM

Banned
If anyone can, go back and GIF when Lockjaw is knocked out and Crystal bends down and yells.

She's so clearly not looking where Lockjaw actually is, it's kind of amazing.

BajiBoxer

Banned
That's not it either! Karnaks power is that he can see the weakness in anything.

I think we're going to see he was just using his power again seeing what would happen. He should see the weakness of whatever he's climbing.

Then again, Maximus shouldn't have been able to give Medusa a haircut either.

Top Bottom