• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Inhumans |OT| Fridays on ABC | Losing Faith Inhumanity

hydruxo

Well, at least it was the tazer that caused him to use his powers instead of the baton like the trailers made it seem. Still dumb but not quite as bad lmao.

That wide eye when he figured out the cuffs haha.

Losing to random cops, lol.

That was kinda cool when he did let it out accidentally at the car. But you know director you didn't need to show the car rolling like it was floating, it shoulda been quick and badass.

AndersK

Wow this show is... awful. The schlock....

Makes me really appreciate Gotham, thats some fun schlock.

I'm not the Biggest fan of Gotham. Gotham is leagues upon leagues above this... Abberation

THE immortal Iron Fit, defender on K'un lun is leagues above This.

You know what, I fucking dug DD and JJ and LC and then they had to do my fave of the Lot dirty like that.

Slayven

The guy confronted the Mad Titan.

4382195-black+bolt+is+op+23.png

Biske

I'm not the Biggest fan of Gotham. Gotham is leagues upon leagues above this... Abberation

THE immortal Iron Fit, defender on K'un lun is leagues above This.

You know what, I fucking dug DD and JJ and LC and then they had to do my fave of the Lot dirty like that.

That my point, sometimes you can watch Gotham in a vacuum and be like "this is kinda too schlocky maybe" but nope, then you see this, and realize Gotham is pretty damn genius.

Top Bottom