• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mary Skelter Nightmares - Limited Edition announced

http://www.iffysonlinestore.com/MarySkelterNightmaresLE
http://www.siliconera.com/2017/08/1...y-skelter-nightmares-limited-edition-version/

FymZXi6.png

The limited edition version of Mary Skelter: Nightmares includes the following items:

Blood Maidens Cloth Poster
Mary Skelter: Nightmares Novel Book
Mary Skelter: Nightmares Official Art Book
Reversible Cover Sleeve
Collector’s Box

Preorders start August 22nd. There's nothing up on their EU store yet.

TZjMpI2.png

Blood Maidens Cloth Poster
Climbing the Jail can be a nightmare! Prepare yourself with this Blood Maidens Cloth Poster. Hang it above your bed to keep the Nightmares away while you sleep!

Material: 100% Polyester
Size: 18" x 21.27"

NY5yWgP.png

Mary Skelter: Nightmares Novel Book
Dive deeper into the origins of the living Jail, its horrors, and the Blood Maidens and prisoners within it! Mary Skelter: Nightmares Novel Book is an original collection of short stories, complete with stunning, full-color original artwork!

Dimensions: 5.7" x 7.7"
Pages: 107

c3RRPFD.png

Mary Skelter: Nightmares Official Art Book
Being prepared is key when traversing the living Jail. Gather all the intel and search for traps with the Mary Skelter: Nightmares Art Book. This full-color art book contains galleries, character information, rough art, and more to help with your survival in the dungeons!

Dimensions: 6.1" x 8"
Pages: 70

VgBRi4z.png

Reversible Cover Sleeve
Just like the Blood Maidens, this cover sleeve transforms! Flip the cover sleeve to show the original Japanese cover sleeve!

YPRLPGG.png

Collector's Box
The Collector's Box will keep all of the items safe from gimmicks and Nightmares as you travel through Jail!

Size: 6.5" x 8.4" x 1.7"
Tamer than I expected, and no Gretel on the poster is painful. Super interested in the novel book though. Day -1.

chrono01

Man, that novel is really tempting me. Depending on the price, as well as the cost to ship this to Canada, I might be tempted...

Mozendo

Aww poo Parakeetman is banned so I can't get his professional opinion on it ; __ ;
Only person on GAF who's opinion I respected.

kromeo

Aww poo Parakeetman is banned so I can't get his professional opinion on it ; __ ;

What did he get banned for? Not someone I would have though would post something offensive/inflammatory

edit - nevermind, I see what thread his last posts were in

so whats this game play like?
Short gameplay trailer (Eng)
1 hour of streamed footage (Eng)
Website (Eng)
Gameplay trailer 1 (JP)
Gameplay trailer 2 (JP)

Also see the import thread link below.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1296461

He made an import thread with detailed impressions, so his thoughts will live on.

Huh, weird I didn't know about this game release date, let's see about it

Z9HtskO.png

yo
Vita means ______

Top Bottom