• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect: Andromeda has gone gold

I just can't muster any care for the ME3 ending either way at this point. There's no scenario that would have satisfied everyone. I don't think the ending is good and the 3 choices is a let down but that series was always about the destination and not the end for me.

The characters are what I come to these games for and I thought ME3 was a home run in that regard. The Citadel DLC was my ending.

It's too bad that ending overshadows an entire series that had so many highs. My hope is Andromeda makes me invested in the people that populate this universe again like I did in the OG trilogy.

Agremont

Has any of the soundtrack been revealed yet? It may sound silly but it's a big reason why I like Mass Effect.

Uncharted worlds better be in in some form.

alt27

Excellent, cant wait to dive into this. Animations look a bit janky but hoping the story and combat is great.

Wont even notice the wait for this with Horizon coming out next week

Hixx

I think my downer on Inquisition has made me forget how much I love the Mass Effect trilogy and just being in that universe a bit.

3 weeks!

Top Bottom