• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Massively Multiplayer Bomberman

Stitch

Gold Member
Oh man, this is so much fun. Guys at Konami are probably like 'Oh crap, we could have made money with something like this'.

Well, duh. Just keep crapping out more Metal Gears.

Kouriozan

Oh, that was a Nyanuclear bomb, one moment I was like "WTF happened".
This thing killed 10 poor people :lol

012.png

RedAssedApe

Banned
always wondered how they could never capitalize on this and make a good online version. had hours of late night fun playing this with my snes multi-tap and 3 friends.

someone should create a gaf squad.

I've been playing this in and out, all day today. Man I wish Konami just wouldn't sit on Bomberman and other Hudson licenses. =[

RetroMG

I'm trying it, but after I put in my name and hit play, nothing happens... tried on both Firefox and Chrome, multiple names, multiple servers.

basik

join the GAF squad on the usa server! when the game starts hit the tab that says squad and search for GAF or create one if nooones there. I'm GAF_basik or basik_GAF.

also bombermine.com isnt working for me now but http://bombermine.com/#/ is working. might wanna add that to OP.

chixdiggit

Holy shit balls. I can't even play this tonight because I wont be able to make it into work other wise. Cant wait to try it out, Bomberman has always been a favorite of mine.

basik

it looks like when you join a squad you always spawn near your squadmates...stop trying to kill me whoever is in my squad now lol,

Croc

Banned
Huh I was playing earlier tonight but now it just says "Disconnected from server..." when I try to play.

Talamius

Just experimented with my Nexus 7 and it does run in the newest version of Chrome. Averages around 20 to 25 fps with drops into the teens in heavy combat. Used game keyboard to emulate keys. Gonna try a PS3 controller with Sixaxis controller next.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
I died and checked the top players to see if any have gone without dying. There was only one: Garry. 42 and 0. I spawn and shortly after collecting items guess who I run into? I've been ignoring the other players mostly but this time I had to go for the kill! Garry's response after my display of tactical genius? "darn".

mj1108

Konami should know by now that all they would have to do is put a game like this on XBL/PSN/WiiU shops and it would literally print money.

superbank

Kind of sad, if only Hudson released a game like this or a F2P version maybe they'd still be around. :(

superbank

Hmm, I think it would be cooler if there were no rounds. Just let it be a game without end. I guess rounds are good at keeping a certain pace, it lets players start fresh so they're motivated to play again. Maybe instead just have a recap of who the top players were every 20 minutes. When those wut pacmans show up it's kind of a bummer because I want it to continue. It would also be cool to see if someone is skilled/lucky enough to survive for a crazy long time.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Your browser do not support techniques/features used in this game.

Please use latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Opera.
This is what I get when I try to play with my Wii U.

Top Bottom