• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

McDonald's to offer a Big-Mac-style variation of the Big & Tasty in Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Big & Tasty has been mentioned as a favorite by many on GAF, though this news may just upset them further since the burger has not been available in the US for a while.

McDonald's Gives the Big & Tasty the Big Mac Treatment in Brazil:

Fans of the discontinued Big 'N Tasty might want to plan a trip to Brazil, where McDonald's is currently offering a limited-time Big Tasty menu that includes a Big Mac-style Big Tasty called the "Grand Big Tasty."

The fast food chain is also offering Tasty McFritas and the Big Tasty Bacon. The Big Tasty is a variant of the Big 'N Tasty that McDonald's offers in a number of countries around the world. The main difference is rather than ketchup and mayo, the Big Tasty has Tasty Sauce instead. Also, the Big Tasty does not include pickles.

The Grand Big Tasty is an even bigger burger than the Grand Mac that McDonald's is currently serving here in the US. It features two one-third-pound beef patties (i.e. twice the meat of the Grand Mac), three slices of Swiss cheese, onions, lettuce, tomato, and cheese on a three-part Big Mac-style sesame seed bun.

The Big Tasty Bacon takes the regular Big Tasty and replaces the bun with a square one that baked with bits of bacon on top. The burger also includes three strips of bacon for good measure.

Finally, Tasty McFritas features French fries topped with Tasty sauce and pieces of bacon.

S3Y3cUo.jpg

SEgXfnZ.jpg

SpecX

What the hell? They literally took the top bun off one burger and put it underneath another. Looks huge, but knowing McD it won't be that big.

Platy

Also, it is weird that Brazil has one of the biggest Big Mac Index in the world, which means that here, McDonalds is considered fancy food since it is not cheap.

I had a Big Tasty today (UK) and was wondering if they'd ever do a Big Mac style version... I'd never be able to finish it! They'd never bring it here though.

Plum

The Big & Tasty is the best thing McDonalds does. If it weren't for that and the £4 for 20 McNuggets box I'd never go to the place...

...so please bring over to UK soon.

The Big & Tasty is the best thing McDonalds does. If it weren't for that and the £4 for 20 McNuggets box I'd never go to the place...

...so please bring over to UK soon.

There's no & in Big Tasty, only the Americans have that for some odd reason

I pretty much stopped going to McDonald's after the Big N' Tasty was discontinued, not that I went there frequently to begin with. Now I only consider going to McDonald's in March for Shamrock Shakes.

Plum

There's no & in Big Tasty, only the Americans have that for some odd reason

Mate I haven't been there in a while, I can't remember whether it's & or N'...

Just checked though and it is back. Fuck yes. It was gone when I went there just before going home for Christmas and I had to get the godawful Christmas burger instead.

Big Tasty is my go to order at McDonalds. Fucking hate it when they have seasonal nonsense take it off the menu.

This double Big Tasty though. UK when?

Fuck, this just made me hungry as hell at 2a.m.

I hate how U.S. McDonald's pretty much gave up on innovation. Bring back the Arch Deluxe.

Kid Ying

It's not that good. The grand tasty got a different kind of hamburguer that, although it's good, feels weird to me.

From those special sandwiches of McDonald's, my favorite is still the Shrek one with cheddar and pepperoni.

Pennywise

Big Tasty is my go to order at McDonalds. Fucking hate it when they have seasonal nonsense take it off the menu.

This double Big Tasty though. UK when?
It's part of the regular menu in Germany now.
I would love to try that double though, why can't we have nice things like that and are punished with stuff like Big Rösti.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom