• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Medal of Honor 2 Wii

maxmars

Ciao,

I am away from GAF Mon-Sat during Lent, so I won't be seeing answers to this until next sunday, however, since MOH2 is so great online (I'm playing with the zapper), I urge anyone playing it to add me to his friends list in the EA communicator thing. I am maxmars / maxmars1970 in the game. I play almost every night. Thanks and see you online.

SephriJ

I was just thinking about picking up this game this coming weekend sometime? Is the online play really worth it? I know it won't be like Halo really because of the controller, but is playing it online the same addiction???

Ysiadmihi

Banned
SephriJ said:
I was just thinking about picking up this game this coming weekend sometime? Is the online play really worth it? I know it won't be like Halo really because of the controller, but is playing it online the same addiction???

It's fun, the controls are great but it's not very deep at all. The most fun you'll have is playing a sniper-only battle on Port. I wouldn't recommend getting it unless you really want to try out the controls (which again, are pretty sweet).

SephriJ

Cool i picked it up and your right, the controls are really good. My name is Uhlime on there if anyone wants to find me. I would say this is probably the best fps on the Wii. Especially the online part.

Hi Max, you're already on my messenger list (Fifa 08) so it should be same for you. My nick is phifemoto/phife. I'll add Uhlime as well. Can't play online atm because I can't seem to get the game to work with my firewall but I'll fix it eventually.

maxmars

be warned that in the past two weeks they have been fixing their servers code and many people could not connect even though their set-up was fine (i was one of them). Now the situation should be fine.

the multiplayer is kinda broken becuase it only takes 1-2 headshots to kill someone and at least an entire clip o f thompson ammo to the body to kill someone. However, if you can get headshots regularly you'll have a frustrating but fun time. If you can't, just use the rocket launcher and piss everyone else off :p

maxmars

Sewers CTF with 32 peeps is quite amusing though. And team deathmatch is starting to get competitive. I like that!

Top Bottom